How Do I Get a Refund From Ryanair?
It is a nightmare for all passengers when it comes to canceling their flight tickets. Still, most airlines understand the needs of the passengers and give a refund under certain circumstances after canceling your flight. Ryanair is one of those airlines. Hence if you are wondering what the conditions are, you can go through the Ryanair Refund Policy and get the required help.
Ryanair Refund policy:
It is always recommended to know about the cancellation and the refund policy to avoid any inconvenience in your travel. You can go through the policy to know about the refund. Read this before making any changes to your flight tickets.
- You can cancel and apply for a refund if you have canceled your flight tickets within 24 hours of your flight ticket reservation.
- This 24-hour policy is applicable for both refundable and nonrefundable flight tickets.
- If you fall sick and cannot fly with the airlines, you can cancel and apply for a refund.
- In case the scheduled flight gets canceled or postponed, you can cancel and apply for a refund.
- The refund will be delivered in the original mode of payment.
How can you apply for a refund?
In order to apply for a refund, you need to cancel your flight tickets, and alongside that, you can apply for a refund. You can use the below steps to cancel and apply for a refund.
- Go to the main page of Ryanair.
- Click on the My booking option available on the home page.
- Enter the booking reference number and your last name.
- Now you need to click on the flight you want to cancel.
- Click on the cancel option from the dropdown menu.
- Cancel your flight tickets and make a cancellation fee if required.
- Once the cancellation is over, you can apply for a refund.
- Enter the details for the refund along with the reason for your cancellation.
- Lastly, submit the form.
If you have already canceled your flight tickets and would need to apply for a refund, you can use the below points and apply for a refund.
- Open the official page of Ryanair.
- Then click on the help center option and then click on the claim option.
- Now when you are on the submit a claim page, you need to look to apply for a refund form and click on it.
- Give the flight details and the reason for your cancellation in the given text boxes.
- Recheck the details and submit the form.
In case you find the online process difficult, you can also use the customer service number to apply for a refund.
- Visit the main page of Ryanair.
- Click on the help center option and then on the contact us option.
- Look for the support team number and dial the number.
- Choose the language and pay close attention to the institutions and press the numbers respectively.
- Now once you are connected to the live agent, you can request refund.
- Once the refund process is initiated, you will receive it in 7 to 14 business days.
You can go through the above information about canceling and applying for a refund. You can also go through the common questions that are answered on the help page.
- How Do I Call Air France From Mexico?
- How do I Call Air Canada from Switzerland?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Serbia?
- How Do I Call Copa Airlines From Colombia?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Hungary?
- How Do I Call Spirit Airlines From Colombia?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Switzerland?
- How Do I Contact Volaris Airlines From Mexico?
- How do I Call Turkish Airlines from Netherlands?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Denmark?