How Do I Get a Refund From Cathay Pacific?
Sometimes, due to a change in your upcoming plans. You may need to make a change in your traveling plans. If you have already booked a flight and now, due to an emergency, you have to cancel your flight ticket. You want to keep all your money. The airlines have their policies and process for the refund. If you are eligible to get a refund on your cancellation, the Airline will return your money. Look at the guidelines in the upcoming paragraph and process in the forthcoming section.
Policies of the Cathay Pacific for refund.
The Airlines have their policies for refunds. If you want to get a refund from Cathay Pacific Airlines. You are supposed to meet Cathay Pacific Refund Policy for the refund. To know whether you are eligible or not for the rebate, read the policies below:
- If you must cancel your ticket, make sure you do it within 24 hours of booking. As Airline will not charge you any fee if you cancel on this 24, and they will return you your full amount on the cancellation.
- If you failed to cancel within 24 hours of your booking. You are supposed to pay a cancellation fee to the Airline.
- Cancellation is possible on unused tickets only.
- If you have to book your flight through a travel agent. You have to contact the agent for all queries related to the refund.
- You can pay a fee to Cathay Pacific Airlines for a refundable ticket at the time of your booking to secure yourself by paying a heavy charge on cancellation. If you have a refundable ticket, you will get a full refund on your cancellation.
- The refund will be processed in your original source payment.
- If you have to cancel your flight due to a medical emergency. You can request a full refund by submitting your medical documents to the Airline.
Expected time for a refund.
Cash or Bank transfer- If you paid via this means, reverting your money will take 20 working days.
Card or online- It can take up to 7 business days to get your money back to you.
Process for refund in Cathay Pacific.
If you have met all the conditions written in the policies of the Airline. You might be looking for the process to request a refund in Cathay Pacific. The process for refund is shown here.
- Visit the Homepage of the Cathay Pacific Airline.
- Log in to manage booking with your Cathay account by entering your number and password and entering them on sign-in.
- Enter your last name and reservation number and click on retrieve booking.
- Select the refund in the main menu.
- Fill out the refund form and submit it.
- The Airline will inspect your request and determine your eligibility for a refund. The refund amount will be processed in your source of payment.
If you are looking for what I can do for the refund in Cathay Pacific. You can read the above paragraphs to help yourself. If you still have doubts in your head, you can reach the representative of Cathay Pacific.
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Reno Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Vienna Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Vail Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at ABE Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at ALB Airport?
- What am I Entitled to if Delta Cancels my Flight?
- Can I talk to a Delta representative at the airport?
- Pegasus Airlines Group Booking
- Indigo Group Booking
- What is Delta Airlines Meet And Assist?