How Do I Get a Refund From Air Italy?
Have you recently booked your flight tickets on Air Italy, but unfortunately, you are in a situation to cancel your flight? Or if you have already canceled your flight and applied for a refund but are unsure how to apply, you are on the right page. Go through the passages below to learn about Air Italy Refund Policy and how to apply for a refund.
The refund policy of Air Italy:
It is always better to go through the refund policy to know if you can apply for a refund or not. And you can also apply for a refund under certain circumstances. Go through the below lines to see if you can apply for a refund.
- You can cancel your flight immediately after you have booked your flight and get a refund if you have made any mistakes.
- This 24-hour policy is applicable for both refundable and non-refundable flight tickets.
- If the flight you have reserved got canceled, you can either choose the next available flight, or you can cancel the flight and apply for a refund.
- If you cannot fly due to sickness, you can cancel and apply for a refund.
- After applying for a refund, you will receive your refund to the initial mode of payment.
The methods to apply for a refund:
The refund form:
The refund request is common among the passengers who apply for a refund since it is easy and quick to apply for a refund. If you are unsure where not sure where you can find customer service, you can use the below points.
- You need to visit the official page of the airline.
- Then you need to click on the contact option
- When you are on the contact page, you need to look for a refund request form.
- Now click on the option, and on the following page, you need to enter the details that are displayed.
- Give the reason for your cancelation and submit the form.
- Once you have sent your refund request, you can expect your refund within 7 to 14 business days.
In case you are not able to fill out the refund request form, or if you are facing trouble, you can quickly contact the customer service number and reach an agent and get help.
- You need to dial the official service number 00 39 0789 52682 or +1 (802) 636-9417.
- Now you need to click on the numbers to select the language.
- Once the language is chosen, you need to follow the instructions and press the numbers accordingly.
- When you are connected with the live agent, you can explain and request a refund.
- Once the refund is initated, you will receive it within 7 to 14 business days of the initial mode of payment.
If you haven't already canceled your flight, you can use the below points to cancel your flight and apply for a refund.
- Visit the official page of Air Italy.
- Then click on the Manage booking option.
- Enter the confirmation code and your last name.
- Select the flight and click on the cancel flight option.
- Now you can also apply for a refund.
- Click on refund, enter the reason for your cancellation and confirm your request.
- Once the form is submitted, you will receive your refund.
- How Do I Call Air France From Mexico?
- How do I Call Air Canada from Switzerland?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Serbia?
- How Do I Call Copa Airlines From Colombia?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Hungary?
- How Do I Call Spirit Airlines From Colombia?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Switzerland?
- How Do I Contact Volaris Airlines From Mexico?
- How do I Call Turkish Airlines from Netherlands?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Denmark?