Guide on Online Check-In procedure with Air China
If you have a flight booking or a reservation with Air China and you need to go through the Online Check-In procedure, the only problem you are facing is you’ve got no idea how to do the same; in that case, follow through.
Online Check-In with Air China
You can check-in online on your Air China flight ticket with the help of the ways mentioned below;
Official Website- You can take help from the official website of Air China to complete the check-in procedure online in a hassle-free manner;
- With the help of a preferred browser, visit the official Air China website.
- Once the page loads, it will showcase different section boxes.
- Country or Region
- Enter your region and the preferred language in the dedicated section boxes.
- After you select the relevant details, click on ‘Go.’
- It will then redirect you to the official Air China website.
- Now, locate and click on the option ‘Online Check-in’ present in the main section box.
- A new drop-down menu will appear after that.
- You can then check in by entering specific details related to your flight booking.
- Ticket Number, Passenger’s First Name, Flight Number.
- Passport Number, Passenger’s Last Name.
- You can choose from any of the two methods mentioned above.
- After entering all the relevant details, click on the option ‘Continue.’
- If you have any special Air China meal requests, ensure that you go through the meal selection procedure before checking in online.
- Now, click on ‘Continue’ and print your boarding pass.
- You can share a copy of your boarding pass to your registered mobile number or official email address as well.
Air China Application- You can check-in online with the help of the official Air China application;
- With the help of your device's application store, download the official Air China application.
- If you are not a user, complete the registration process to create and continue your Air China account.
- Once the application loads up, tap on the ‘Online Check In’ option present in the side menu of your application.
- It will ask you to enter the reference number and the passenger’s last name for the flight to complete the online check-in procedure.
- Enter all the required official details and tap on ‘Continue.’
- You can then go through all the post-check-in options and confirm your flight booking with Air China.
- You will receive a pop-up or a notification on your registered numbers and emails regarding the check-in procedure with your Air China account.
Air China Online Check-In Time
If you wish to check-in online on your Air China flight, you can do the same between a specific time period of 24 hours to 90 minutes before your flight departure time. You can have a physical or a digital boarding pass after the check-in procedure has been completed.
Henceforth, all the points listed above will help you with the Air China Check In procedure. You can have a hassle-free and enjoyable flight with Air China effectively for your benefit and advantage at the same time.
- How to Request Wheelchair Assistance on United Airlines?
- Air France Low Fare Calendar
- Volaris Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Finnair Flight Cancellation Policy
- British Airways Flight Change Policy
- How much does It Cost to Upgrade to Business Class?
- How to Book Multi City flights on Iberia Airlines?
- How to Get Cheap Domestic Flights in the USA?
- How to Book Multi City Flights on Tap Portugal?
- Aeroflot Flight Change Policy