How do I Change my Flight Date on United Airlines?
United Airlines follows a Flexible Change in Flight or cancellation policy so that passengers can update changes in existing bookings due to sudden plan changes or medical issues. If you have reservations with United Airlines and want to change the date in existing reservations can proceed through online Manage Booking. Before applying for United Airlines Change Flight Date, travelers must read the terms and conditions of the United Airlines Change Policy. Here are a few points mentioned which are covered under the policy. Kindly read it carefully.
- Passengers can change the date in their reservation within 24 hours of Booking to avoid any extra charges.
- You can change the itinerary, cancel it online, or call the United Airlines customer service office.
- If Passenger has a non-refundable ticket, you can change the flight but must pay around $400 to update the changes.
- Travelers should pay the penalty if they make changes before 24 hours of the Scheduled Departure flight.
- You can change the destination or route but must pay the extra charges or any difference amount.
- If you have purchased the flight ticket directly through the Airline website, you can update the changes on manage to book.
- Travelers who booked the flight through a travel agent to make new changes better contact the travel agent.
- United Airlines does not charge a fee for most of the Economy seats and Business class to update changes in existing reservations.
- Travelers are allowed to make a one-time change in reservation without any extra charges; after that, you need to pay the change fee according to the Fare type.
- You must pay the difference amount if you have a different fare class ticket like business or other class.
United Airlines Flight Change Fees
You can check the change fee list according to fare type before making the Change in flight.
- United Airlines Change Fee for any Fare Class: $300
- For Refundable tickets, Change Fee: $200 for domestic flights and $300 for International Flights.
- Non- Refundable United Airlines change fee: $125 for domestic and $150 for International flights.
- If a passenger wants to change to the basic economy, the flight within 60 days must pay $200 as a change fee.
How to change the date on the booked itinerary online?
Suppose the customer wants to change the itinerary of United Airlines online and needs to follow the essential steps to update the changes. You can edit the changes online or call the customer service number. To make changes online, kindly follow the given steps, which have been discussed below.
- Flyers need to visit the official website of United Airlines, which is www.united.com
- Kindly go to Manage Booking, available at the Homepage's top.
- Now you should enter the required information like PNR number and last name mentioned on the itinerary.
- The screen will display the reservation details; click the change icon to update the required changes like date, destination, or name correction.
- You should proceed with the payment method for any penalty or difference amount.
- Passengers will receive the rebook itinerary details in a valid email.
For further queries, travelers can connect with the Airline customer service team via their phone number, which is easily accessible on the Airline's website.
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Prague Airport?
- How To Contact Delta Airlines From Frankfurt?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines From Bermuda?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Reno Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Vienna Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Vail Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at ABE Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at ALB Airport?
- What am I Entitled to if Delta Cancels my Flight?
- Can I talk to a Delta representative at the airport?