How do I Call Delta to Book a Pet?
Delta Airlines provides immense comfort to you and your family and friends. The team has also decided to give a comfortable journey to your pet regardless of whether you have a dog or a pet. You can include the pet in your booking by calling the customer service team, and the team will let you know if you are eligible to get the pet inside the cabin. There are some criteria based on that you will get the approval from the airline team. So go through the below-discussed phone call procedure.
- Go to the official Delta Airlines page.
- After that, tap on the Contact Us tab.
- Then choose the phone call option, and the panel will show you the pet travel tab; click on it.
- The panel will show you the Delta Airlines Pet Phone Number: 1-800-221-1212 or 1 (802) 219-1212. Dial it, and the dialed digit will connect with the IVR instructions; following that, you will get in touch with the customer service team.
- Finally, you will get to talk to the executive and provide your pet details; based on that, the team will put the pet request with your booking.
- You will get the confirmation on your contact details regarding the pet booking once it gets verified by the team.
What are the requirements to travel with the pet on Delta Airlines?
You must have all the essential paperwork, such as health documentation and certificates, given via cargo from a USDA-accredited veterinarian or veterinary authority within ten days of travel.
Pets must be transported in travel crates or containers that must be as per the container requirement in the current version of the International Air Transport Association live animals regulations (IATA - LAR)
After getting the container, the dog must have the habit of living in the container. The travel crate or container must allow the pet to stand, sit upright, lie down, and turn around without touching the top sides.
Your pet should be at least eight weeks old for domestic trips; your pet must be 16 weeks old if traveling to the United States from another country and must be 15 weeks old when going to the European Union.
One female cat or dog can fly with her unweaned litter if the litter is between 8 weeks and six months of age. There is no boundary on the number of animals in the litter till they can fit safely inside the Kennel.
Two pets of the same breed and size between the ages of 8 weeks and six months may be permitted to travel in 1 kennel as long as the pets are small enough to fit into a single kennel and must be compatible. If the pets are allowed to fly in 1 kennel, you need to pay the price as one pet.
For further details, you can follow this article and clear your doubts. If you still need to get the pet requirements, connect with the airline team via the contact mentioned above details and discuss your issue thoroughly with an expert live person.
- How to Book a Flight for 30 People?
- How to Book Delta Airlines Group Travel?
- Can I Call Delta to Cancel my Flight?
- How to Call Delta to Change International Flight?
- How can I Get in Touch with KLM in UK?
- How do I Call Delta to Book a Pet?
- How Do I Contact LATAM Airlines at Buenos Aires Airport?
- Can I Get United Airlines Customer Service at the Airport?
- How do I Contact Norwegian Air from the US?
- Philippine Airlines Manage Booking