Get complete advice to look at the pet policy on EVA Air
EVA Air is one of the optimum flight booking services for all dearest pets such as dogs, cats, rabbits, and domestic birds. These are all pets that might be transported on EVA Air’s craft as checked baggage in the cargo compartment. This Airline is above-board in denying not accepting the pets as they are unchecked like baggage and for that you need to take permission from its senior officer who doesn’t break your heart to travel with your pet. Each and every passenger loves his pet and it is impossible to leave him alone at home and this is the reason EVA Airlines has produced pretty well facilities for pet booking by just simply understand the EVA Air pet policy that makes you active to take your pet to your favorite destination in the flight in a proper manner.
There is no doubt for the international flight that allows carrying your pet to travel with. You can find the best cabin on an international flight and make your travel experience with your pet the perfect way. If you really excited to travel with your pet, you are required to go through the EVA Air pet policy that minimizes your doubts concerning your pet in all respects. It is mandatory to understand the complete information related to the flight booking service and its policy that makes you quite happy to obtain the first cabin in the Economy and Business class effortlessly.
If you are traveling in the first class, you can carry your dogs, cats, rabbit, and so on. But not worry if you are aware of the EVA Air pet policy, you can take revel in a complete flight journey with your pet in a pretty good manner. So not to worry, as hereon simply you can understand the pet policy on EVA Airlines.
- EVA Airlines provides an in-cabin pet policy that does not permits the transport of pets in the cabin with the exception of service and emotional support animals.
- It has been advised to owners that dogs and other pets should contact EVA Airlines a minimum of 48 hours before flight departure.
- It is important to carry a health certification of your pet and must be vaccinated from an authorized animal hospital.
- EVA Air per policy accepts to transport puppies and kittens according to requirements of the destination country.
- You are not allowed to travel with pregnant animals than 10 weeks and also don’t accept unchecked baggage as well.
- You can carry a small dog of 15 years old and its weight not should be exceeded by more than 10 to 14 kg.
- It is important to see the checked baggage pet policy that makes you active to understand the pet allowance, destination restrictions, and reservation process in a good manner.
If you want to know further details regarding EVA Air pet policy and want to reserve a flight for your pet, you are required to contact our customer representative team that is available to help you at any time.
- How do I contact LOT Polish Airlines?
- What is the 800 number for American Airlines?
- How Do I Get my Call Back from United Airlines?
- How to Get Cheap American Airlines Flights?
- How Can i Get a Cheap Delta Flight?
- How Can I Get Cheaper Airline Tickets?
- How Do I Send a Message on Delta?
- How Do I Book Multi City Flights on Delta?
- Can You Get a Group Discount on Flight?
- Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Policy