What are the Changing flight policies of Etihad Airways?
Sometimes there are situations that can occur and are inevitable due to which travelers want to change their flight tickets. Travelers from the Middle East prefer traveling on Etihad and book flight tickets on Etihad when they want to go on a trip to their dream location. Being one of the Flag carriers of the United Arab Emirates, it also allows its passengers to ask about their services and amenities from the customer service person of the airline. The airlines also issue the Etihad Airways Flight Change Policy so that it can get more accessible for the passengers to change their flight tickets by going through the policies to avoid mistakes.
Etihad airways policies to change flight tickets:
If passengers are stuck in a situation when they cannot board flight tickets on the scheduled date and now want to change flight tickets. It is essential to follow the policies before changing flight tickets, and the policies to change flight tickets are as follows:
- If you want to change your flight tickets for free of cost, then you have to change them within 24 hours of booking.
- Some passengers make sudden plans to change flight tickets, and it can cost some charges to change flight tickets if they change them after 24 hours of booking.
- Etihad Airways allows its users to change their flight tickets five to six hours prior to the scheduled flight timing.
- Any changes related to the name cannot get changed to another passenger's name.
The procedure to change flight tickets on Etihad Airways:
After keeping in mind the policies to change the flight tickets, you need to rush to the procedure to change flight tickets on Etihad Airways, and those are as follows:
- Travelers need to log in to the official website of Etihad Airways using their devices with a good internet connection.
- After you have logged in using the correct email address and password, you must click on the Manage my Trip tab.
- There will be two options of canceling flight tickets and changing flight tickets. You need to click on the changing flight ticket option.
- You will see a tab prompting on your screen where you have to enter your reservation number and the passenger's last name.
- Click on the continue button, and then you have to enter the date when you have to travel in the future.
- Tap on the change button. Once your tickets are changed to another date, you will get notified by the confirmation mail, and the tickets will be sent to your address.
- If any fees have to be charged, you first have to pay the cost of changing flight tickets, then only you will be able to cancel your flight tickets.
- You can even ask the travel agent or travel agencies to change your flight tickets. They will help you to change your flight tickets to another date.
Etihad Airways flight changing fees:
Etihad Airways will charge you fees to change your flight tickets that can be depended upon the type of flight tickets you have booked, and they are as follows:
- For domestic flight tickets, it is around $70.
- If you have booked international flight tickets, he charges around $100 to change your flight tickets.
- How do I get a Live Person on the phone at Airlines?
- How do I Speak to Someone at Aegean Airlines?
- What is the cheapest day to fly on Southwest airlines?
- What is the Cheapest day to fly on Frontier Airlines?
- How do I Contact Qatar Airways from Kuwait?
- How do I Contact Eva Air from Philippines?
- How To Contact Lufthansa From Italy?
- How do I call Turkish Airlines from Egypt?
- How do I Speak to Someone at Azul Airlines?
- How do I Speak to Someone at JetsMart?