Get details about Ethiopian airline's missed flight policy.
Ethiopian airlines will always board you on the flight safely and on time. But sometimes due to various reasons you miss your flight. Like you are stuck in the airport's security, check-in, or you arrive late at the airport. Ethiopian airlines allow you to get a new flight if you miss the fight for certain valid reasons. To get the benefit of new flight services, you need to know about some terms and conditions of Ethiopian missed flights. Following are the detailed information about Ethiopian airlines missed flight policy which you can read to reserve your flight seat:
- Ethiopian airline allows you to re-book the missed flight within 15 minutes of the departure. If you do not re-book the flight or approach the airlines after 15 minutes, you will come under the no-show condition.
- If you reach the airport on time but still miss the flight due to security issues and airport formalities, Ethiopian will provide you with the new flight without any additional charges.
- If you do the check-in after 45 minutes of the departure, which leads to missing the flight. In that case, you can book the same new flight for the upcoming date.
- If you miss the flight due to the cancellation or delay of flight by Ethiopian airlines, you will be automatically re-booked to the same new flight.
- If you need to pay any charges for a missed flight, then it will depend on the type of ticket time left in departure for re-booking the flight.
- On the new flight, your bags will be rerouted once you check-in by Ethiopian airlines automatically.
Steps to re-book the missed Ethiopian airlines flight:
- To start the re-booking process, you need to open the Ethiopian airline's official website on your device.
- Then, you need to open the manage booking account by the passenger's last name and booking reference number.
- You need to tap on the missed flight at the home screen and tap on the re-book option.
- After that, you need to enter the new flight date for the same destination and get the list of flights.
- You need to choose the available flight from the list and proceed further.
- With this, you need to do the check-In process for your upcoming flight to get the boarding pass.
- You will be head towards the payment page, and you need to make the payment using different options available.
- You will get the re-booking message at your registered email id after the successful payment.
- You can also turn on the notification to get the latest updates about the current flight so that you can reach the flight on time.
If you found any problem with your missed flight, you can contact the Ethiopian airline's customer service team and get the solution. They will tell you about the Ethiopian airlines missed flight policy and re-book your flight without additional charges. To find several contact ways, you can open the help section of Ethiopian Airlines and connect with the representative for this situation anytime.
- Why doesn't United Airlines answer the phone?
- How do I Skip Waitlist on Delta Airlines?
- What is the cheapest time of year to fly to Colombia?
- How do I Get in touch with Air Astana?
- How do I Speak to Someone at Bangkok Airways?
- How do I Get in touch with Middle East Airlines?
- How do I Speak to a Live Person at Air Mauritius?
- How do I Speak to a Live Person at Flynas Airlines?
- How do I Speak to a Live Person at Juneyao Airlines?
- How do I Speak to a Live Person at Air Niugini?