How do I Contact Delta Airlines at ABE Airport?
Delta Airline travelers who have scheduled Flight at ABE Airport want to enquire about the Parking slot and transportation and need help managing the existing reservation. You should contact the authority by dialing Delta ABE Airport Phone Number and following the instructions to get connected with the agent. But passengers must have contact and other essential information handy so that you can quickly reach them whenever required. Some of the critical numbers are given below.
- Head Office Mailing Address: Lehigh-Northampton Airport Authority, 331 Airport Road Allentown, PA 18109-3040.
- Airport Name: Lehigh Valley International Airport.
- Airport Code: ABE.
- IATA Code: DAL.
- IATA Code: DL.
- Delta ABE Airport Phone Number: 800-221-1212.
- ABE Airport operation center: 610-266-6000 works 24 hours.
- Airport Toll Free Number: 1800-359-5842.
- ABE Airport administrative office contact number: 610-266-6000.
- Customer Service number: 610-266-6000.
- Customer support number for disabled passengers: 610-231-5229.
Delta Airlines ABE Airport Terminal Information:
If you have a flight from Lehigh Valley International Airport, you must know the correct information about the flight terminal, or the passenger can directly speak to the agent via Delta ABE Airport Phone Number to collect the right information about the scheduled flight.
- Delta Airline ABE Airport arrival terminal for all operations - Terminal 1.
- Delta Airline ABE departure terminal for domestic or international flights - Terminal 1.
When should I reach Lehigh International Airport for Delta Flight Check-in?
There are different ways available for check-in, such as online or at the Airport. Passengers can do the online check-in at least 24 hours after the scheduled flight departure. In case the travelers want to complete the check-in formality at the Airport, they can do it either via kiosk or at the Lehigh Valley Airport terminal counter. But it would help if you reached the Airport at least 2 hours prior to the domestic flight or 3 hours before the international flight. The closing time of check-in for international flights is 60 minutes prior to the departure time or 30 minutes for the domestic flight.
Services offered at the Delta Airline Lehigh Valley International Airport:
The Delta Airline Airport team provides a range of services that can help the passengers to board the flight on time without any delay or inconvenience. Here are some services that you can find on Terminal 1 which are beneficial to make the journey relaxed and comfortable.
- Ticket Counter for new bookings, changes, and cancellations.
- Baggage Allowance.
- Airport Check-in counter and self-check-in facility Kiosk.
- Airport transfers, parking, and accommodation for the connecting flight passengers.
- Unaccompanied Minor Services.
- You will find the Duty free allowance at the departure terminal.
- In-Flight Meals and Entertainment options.
- They handle issues like missing/ delayed and lost luggage or other items.
- Airport Lounges for Business Class, First Class passengers, and their Elite passengers.
- You can enquire about the delayed flight terms and conditions and track the current flight status.
- Other Airport facilities such as banks, ATMs, and Currency Exchange offices.
- Animal Relief Areas.
- Valet parking.
- Food courts and coffee shops.
- In-Flight Wi-Fi and Airport Wi-Fi.
- How to Book a Flight for 30 People?
- How to Book Delta Airlines Group Travel?
- Can I Call Delta to Cancel my Flight?
- How to Call Delta to Change International Flight?
- How can I Get in Touch with KLM in UK?
- How do I Call Delta to Book a Pet?
- How Do I Contact LATAM Airlines at Buenos Aires Airport?
- Can I Get United Airlines Customer Service at the Airport?
- How do I Contact Norwegian Air from the US?
- Philippine Airlines Manage Booking