Check out the Cayman Airways cancellation policy if you are flying in it
Flying with Cayman Airways? Cayman Airways is a flag carrier airline. It is the flag carrier of the Cayman Islands. Besides passenger services it also has cargo services on most routes.
Check out the Cayman Airways cancellation policy if you have an alteration in our travel plans and see if you can get a refund. You can get a refund if your ticket is refundable. More details in the coming sections.
Cayman Airways Refunds
You must apply for a refund before the expiry of the date of the ticket which is 13 months from the issuance date of the ticket. You can apply with proper documents required by the Cayman Airways refund department.
You can request a refund by the following methods:
- By phone
- In person at the cayman Airways ticket office
- Travel agency, if you got your ticket through a travel agency
These are the touchpoints where you can get your refund process initiated.
Who can get a refund
Generally, the refund is made to the person whose name is on the ticket. For related rules check out below:
- A refund on purchase of a ticket on credit card can be returned only as a credit to the credit card account that was used to make the purchase originally
- For government transportation the refunds will be made to the government agency
- In case of minors the refund will be provided to the parents
- If the purchaser designates someone at the time of purchase then the designated person
- Prepaid Ticket Advice or PTA purchaser of the PTA only
The currency of refund will be the same as the currency used to purchase the tickets.
What about non-refundable tickets
There are some tickets which are non-refundable. Cayman airways does not provide any refund to tickets which are purchased with a non-refundable fare. That includes taxes, fees, or any other charges that are included in the price of the ticket.
Sir Turtle rewards
If you are availing the sir Turtle rewards then it is a good thing as you can request a refund of miles under this scheme and there are no reinstatement charges will be applied by the airlines.
If you are planning to cancel a nonrefundable ticket then you can do so and adjust it for future transportation in this airline. The general penalty for changes won’t be applied in it. However, you need to do it before the year ends from the original date of issue. If you have purchased a non-refundable ticket and if you must cancel it then do so before the first scheduled flight so that the value of the ticket is retained.
Cayman Airways is a reliable airline and they have simple policies. If you must travel in this airline then you should keep information handy regarding issues. Issues such as cancellation and other aspects such as their baggage policies and options such as getting a car rental or hotel on your arrival, etc. just like any other airline.
If you are planning to fly Cayman Airlines then you should go for their miles program called Sir Turtle reward. They have some quick miles waiting for you to earn. They have some industry leading redemption levels for that.
- How do I Upgrade to Business Class on Kuwait Airways?
- How do I Speak to Someone at Jet2?
- How do I Skip Air Canada Hold Time?
- How Do I Get my Call Back from British Airways?
- How do I Skip Lufthansa Hold Time?
- How do I Talk to a Live Person at Avianca Airlines?
- How do I add TSA PreCheck to TAP Portugal?
- How to Contact Atlanta Airport Customer Service?
- How to Contact United Airlines at Frankfurt Airport?
- How to Contact Delta Airlines at Memphis Airport?