Cathay Pacific Airlines Cancellation Policy
Almost every passenger must have experienced some emergency due to which they had to cancel their trip. Often passengers deliberately don’t want to cancel the reservation but there are situations when they had to due to some circumstances. In such a situation, it's obvious to think about the cancellation and fear for the refund. Cancellation of tickets and refund involve different procedures that depend on the methods through which passengers have booked the tickets.
Cathay Pacific Airlines cancellation policy
- Passengers can cancel the reservations within 24 hours of purchase for the full refund.Complete amount gets refunded if the reservation has been cancelled within 24 hours of purchase.
- If the passengers cancel the tickets after 24 hours, then the cancellation fee according to the Cathay Pacific Airlines cancellation policy will be charged.
- Unused tickets that are not more than two years old from the purchased date can also get a refund, excluding the cancellation fees.
- Cancellation fees are charged for the partially used tickets if requested for a refund.Passengers can request for the refund for the flights that have been rescheduled or delayed due to some issues.
- If the passengers don't want the refund, then according to the Cathay Pacific Airlines cancellation policy, they can also get the Cathay Pacific credit which can be used to book the tickets in the future. The amount will be saved in the form of credit and can be used when needed.
- Some tickets are nonrefundable, that is you won't get any refund for these tickets when canceled.
- Refunds are based on the type of booking, that is route ,total fare,ticket type etc.
How can I cancel the ticket?
If the passengers have booked the tickets online through their phone or laptop, they can cancel their tickets by using the website or app of the Cathay Pacific airlines.To cancel the ticket following these steps-
- Visit the "manage booking" section of the official website of Cathay Pacific.
- A page will appear asking the passenger's details, fill in the required details like the ticket number, first name, and the last name of the passenger.
- Review the details before submitting the cancellation request.
- Also, go through the cancellation charges applied, if any.
- Click on the cancel option and select the cancellation reason.
- Once the tickets are canceled, you'll get notified through the mail.
- If the passengers want a refund, they are requested to fill the refund form available on the official website.
- The refund, if initiated, will get transferred to the same source by same payment method within 7-10 business days.
In case if any passengers find any difficulty regarding the cancellation or refund of the ticket, or are not able to understand the Cathay Pacific Airlines cancellation policy ,they can connect to the customer support team of the airlines through phone calls, live chat, emails, or social media for help and support. The contact number or the mail id is present at the official site of Cathay Pacific airlines under the contact us section.
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Vail Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at ABE Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at ALB Airport?
- What am I Entitled to if Delta Cancels my Flight?
- Can I talk to a Delta representative at the airport?
- Pegasus Airlines Group Booking
- Indigo Group Booking
- What is Delta Airlines Meet And Assist?
- How Do I Call Air Transat From Mexico?
- How many Luggage are Allowed on International Flights?