British Airways Cancellation Policy
Before canceling your flight, it is always necessary to read the terms and conditions of the cancellation policy of British Airways. The British Airways cancellation policy speaks about all the possible rules and regulations you need to follow for canceling a British Airways flight. Refer to the highlights mentioned to know about the cancellation policy;
Highlights of British Airways Cancellation policy
- British Airways allows you to cancel your flight through the official website or call the customer care representative.
- As per the cancellation policy of British Airways, your canceled flight ticket can only be refunded if you are eligible for it.
- You can cancel the flight ticket within 24 hours of purchasing your flight ticket for free and seek a complete refund.
- Rather than canceling, you should check to change your flight dates, and if in case it's not possible, go for canceling your flight ticket.
- You can seek a complete refund from British Airlines if you are canceling a flight ticket due to some serious injury, illness, or demise of a closed one by showing the documentary evidence.
- If the flight is being canceled by British Airways, they will hold the complete responsibility to either put you on the next flight or compensate you if you had to wait for long for the next flight.
- You can seek a complete refund if your flight is being canceled by the airlines themself.
- Suppose your flight ticket is booked by a travel agency or a travel agent. In that case, you should ask them to cancel your flight and provide you with the necessary assistance as British Airways won’t be able to assist any passenger who has booked their ticket through a travel agent or travel agency.
There are various ways to cancel a flight on British airways, but the best and the most preferred one is through the Manage Booking option of the airlines. The steps to cancel your flight through the official webpage are written below;
- The initial step to canceling a flight is to visit the official website of British Airways.
- On the homepage, you will find the “Manage my Booking” option,
- Feed in your last name and your booking reference id in the manage booking tab.
- Click on “Search” to search for the flight you wish to cancel.
- Once your flight is found, you will be able to alter your flight details
- Click on the option “Cancel Booking” to cancel your booking.
- Hit on the “Submit” option to confirm your flight cancellation and let the airlines know about it.
- Wait for the confirmation mail from British Airways mentioning that your flight is canceled and whether your flight is refundable or not.
You can also cancel your flight booking by calling on the official contact number of British airways. Once connected with the customer care representative at the desk, you can request them to assist you to cancel your British Airways flight.
If you face any problem or any doubts, you can easily connect with the assistant of British Airways and consult with them on the issue you have. There are various communication options provided on the official contact page of British Airways; you can opt for any of them and contact British Airways. The customer care services of British Airways are in operation 24 hours a day and seven days a week. So, you can contact them whenever you wish to and at any time of the day.
- Indigo Group Booking
- What is Delta Airlines Meet And Assist?
- How Do I Call Air Transat From Mexico?
- How many Luggage are Allowed on International Flights?
- Guide to travelling with Infant on Delta Airlines
- Royal Jordanian Group Booking
- Vistara Group Travel Booking
- Iberia Airlines Last Minute Flight Deals
- How do I Add my Lap Child to my Spirit Airlines Flight?
- Kuwait Airways Infant Policy