Get to Know Quick Details about Booking Multi-City Flights in Qantas
If you are planning to book a multi-flight with Qantas airways, it's pretty simple. Multi-city booking allows you to book flights for multiple destinations at one time. Every airline these days offers multi-city booking and Qantas is one of them.
In case you don't know the procedure for Qantas multi-city flights booking, you are at the right place. Here we will discuss both online and offline procedures to book your multi-city flight in Qantas. Check out the complete information below to stay educated.
Follow the procedure below to book multi-city flights in Qatar
There are several ways to book multi-city flights in Qatar; you can book the ticket online or request a representative to help you with this. You can also get help from OTA(online travel agencies) if you face any trouble.
Book your multi-city flights online
- To book your ticket online, you need to go to the official website of Qantas airways
- Now go to the book secretion on top and click on flights
- On the booking page, you need to select Multi flights
- Now you get to see the information like Flight 1, Flight 2, Flight 3, and so on
- You need to provide the departure and arrival information along with dates for every trip
- In case you wish to add more than three flights for your destinations, click on add flight button at the bottom
- You can add up to 6 flights for your city booking
- Now once the details are filled, you need to click on search flights
- You get to see various flight options for your multi-city booking, select them as per your preference
- Follow the instruction, and you get to jump on the passenger information page
- Provide passenger information and booking details, and follow instructions to jump to the payment page
- You need to review the payment page and clear the final copayment using your credit card or debit card
- You can complete the payment, and your booking is made; make sure you get a confirmation email from the airline to confirm the booking
You can follow the instructions above to complete your Qantas multi-city flights booking online anytime. Besides that, you can also speak to the customer support team in case you face any issue or trouble. Sometimes they can also help you with the booking or make a reservation on your behalf.
Book your multi-city flight by calling
You can also speak to the customer support team of Qantas and ask them to book the flight for you. You need to dial the Qantas customer care number 1 (800) 227-4500 or 1 (802) 636-9417 and follow the IVR. After you are connected to the live agent, you can request that you wish to book a multi-city flight; they will ask for your booking details and help with the booking at the same time.
So reading the information above, you can make your Qantas multi city flights booking anytime. If you feel it's quite a time-consuming process, you can book the ticket via Online travel agencies. However, they also might charge you additional money to make the booking. Hopefully, you understood the multi-city flight booking procedure in detail; if you require any further assistance, speak to the Qantas customer executive directly.
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Boise Airport?
- How to Book a Flight for 30 People?
- How to Book Delta Airlines Group Travel?
- Can I Call Delta to Cancel my Flight?
- How to Call Delta to Change International Flight?
- How can I Get in Touch with KLM in UK?
- How do I Call Delta to Book a Pet?
- How Do I Contact LATAM Airlines at Buenos Aires Airport?
- Can I Get United Airlines Customer Service at the Airport?
- How do I Contact Norwegian Air from the US?