Permitted baggage standards for Asiana airlines
Asiana Airlines is one of the oldest flag carriers as many travelers prefer to choose the journey with them. Once you reserve a seat with them, you can obtain all the different facilities for the trip. Asiana always understands every need and allows you to board maximum luggage on your journey. Once you reserve the seats, you must be aware of the permitted baggage to board in your travel with Asiana airlines. To find out the type, specifications, and number of bags that are allowed on the journey are mentioned below.
Carry-on baggage standards:
- If you are traveling in business class, you are allowed to board up to 2 carry-on bags. The weight of each carry-on bag must be 10 kg or 22lbs.
- If you have purchased the economy class ticket, you can carry one bag in the cabin. The weight of the bag must be 10 kg or 22 lbs.
- The dimension of each bag must be 55cm x 20cm x 40cm in height, weight, and length.
- The sum of three dimensions can be up to 115cm, including wheels and handles.
- Your carry-on baggage must be capable of storing in the overhead bin in front of you.
Checked baggage standards:
The checked baggage regulations are subject to the domestic or international flight that you can see below:
For international flights:
- You can carry up to 2 bags for business class travelers on the journey. The weight of each bag must not exceed 32 kg or 70lbs.
- For the economy class, passengers are allowed to carry up to 2 bags of weight not more than 23 kg or 50lbs.
- Infants can carry on bag of weight not more than 23 kg or 50lbs.
- The total of three dimensions must be 158cm in height, weight, and length. The dimensions for the bags are the same for each class.
For domestic flights:
- The free baggage allowance on a domestic flight with Asiana airlines depends on the weight.
- The three sides of the checked bag must not be more than 158cm.
- Business-class travelers are allowed to bag up to 30kg or 66lbs.
- For economy class passengers, the weight of the bag must be 20 kg or 44lbs.
- The infant can carry one bassinet, one folding stroller, or an infant car seat.
Excess baggage standards:
- Bags that cross the general standards of free baggage allowance will be considered as oversized or overweight bags.
- Excess baggage fees will be applied to the domestic flight journey and can carry a maximum of 10 bags of 2000 per kilogram.
- For the international flight, the maximum dimension of each bag cannot exceed 292cm.
- The maximum weight of bags must not cross 32 kg, and fees will depend on the route and flight timing.
Thus, if you want to find out more about the baggage allowance, you can connect with the customer service team. You can understand about Asiana airlines baggage policy from the customer service. You can find the different contact modes in their help section to reach the customer representative. The customer service is available 24 hours to serve every issue.
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air Astana?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Turkish Airlines?
- Qantas Airways Cancellation Policy
- How do I Contact All Nippon Airways Customer Service?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Qantas Airways?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Cathay Pacific?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air Italy?
- When do plane ticket prices go down?
- How do I Redeem my Flight Voucher?
- Egyptair Flight Change Policy