Alitalia Airlines Cancellation Policy
Cancelation is very common for several reasons like weather changes, changes in programs, the meeting got postponed, and many others. Passengers want to make changes To their reservations. Alitalia Airlines provides many features, and cancelation is one of them; they allow their passenger to cancel their tickets before boarding time. Often passengers do not have complete information about the cancelation policies and process, so they do not need to worry; if they want to know about this, they need to read below.
Some cancelation policies of Alitalia airlines are given below.
- If the reservation is done by the passenger through the official website of Alitalia airlines and wants to cancel the flight within 24 hours of booking, they do not need to pay any charges or cancelation fee; they can do it free of cost. They are eligible to get a complete refund.
- In case of any medical emergency happens with a passenger after making the confirmed reservation and the time left on the boarding date is less than 30 days, they need to show the medical certificate to the officials of Alitalia Airlines and allow canceling the flight without paying any charges.
- If the passenger books the flight through any deals and offers, the passenger needs to fill out the offer cancelation form and cancel the flight, but they will not get any amount in a refund; they can use their voucher next time while traveling.
- If the passenger cancels the flight after the free window and has seven days left on the boarding date, they need to pay the cancelation fee for canceling their bookings.
- Alitalia airlines also allow their passenger to cancel their bookings on the flight date. The amount of the cancelation fee will be more, but after that period is gone passenger will not be able to make any changes to the reservation.
- If a passenger books the flight through any official representative of Alitalia airlines, the passenger will have to contact them to cancel the flight and get a refund.
You need to follow the steps to cancel the Alitalia flight mentioned below.
- First, visit the official website of Alitalia airlines in your search engine.
- After this, you need to click to manage bookings.
- Now fill out the passenger's last name and booking reference number and click next.
- Next, you need to fill out the reservations details like the date of departure and timings of flight and submit those details.
- Now your bookings are open, select the bookings you want to cancel and click to cancel them.
- Further, a new page will open on that page. You need to fill out the reason for canceling the flight.
- Following, find out the refund application form, fill out the details, and submit it.
- Last you will get the confirmation message on the given phone number and the registered email id.
With the help of statements and procedures mentioned earlier, passengers will be able to know about Alitalia Airlines Cancellation Policy; still, if any passenger has any queries left, then passenger need to contact the official representative of Alitalia airlines. They are available 24/7 to help you and provide you with the best possible solutions to your queries.
- How do I Contact All Nippon Airways Customer Service?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Cathay Pacific?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air Italy?
- When do plane ticket prices go down?
- How do I Redeem my Flight Voucher?
- Egyptair Flight Change Policy
- Saudia Airlines Flight Change Policy
- How do I Get my Refund from Saudia Airlines?
- How do I Get my Refund from EasyJet?
- How do I Get my Refund from Azul Airlines?