Air Canada Seat Selection Policy
Air Canada is a Canadian airline that offers international flights to over 100 destinations. The airline has been operating for over 50 years and employs nearly 33,000 people worldwide. Air Canada operates an all-jet fleet of Boeing aircraft and provides online and mobile check-in options for passengers. If you book your flight in air Canada and now you have to select your seat, and you don’t know how to select the seat on the airline, you can contact the airline or select the seats online. You should know the Air Canada Seat Selection Policy when selecting the seat.
- You are allowed to select your seats within 24 hours of booking.
- You are allowed to book your selection in advance and must also pay the amount in advance.
- If the passengers are members of the airline and have to upgrade their seats, they can do it for free.
- Passengers can upgrade their seats within 3 hours of departure, but they have to pay the charges.
- You can book your seats by contacting the airline or selecting your seats according to your preference on the website.
- If you upgrade your seats at the last moment, you must pay the charges.
- If you are traveling with an infant or disabled person after that, the airline will give the seats according to your preference.
- If you join any of the airline programs, you can upgrade your seats free of cost.
- If you are traveling abroad, you can upgrade your seats within 48 hours; if you did not upgrade, you have to pay the charges.
- Passengers are allowed to select their seats at the time of check-in.
- If you book your seat at the last moment, the airline will give you the seat according to the availability of seats. If the seat is unavailable according to your preference and if the seats are available on the other airline, the airline will provide you the seat on another flight, but you have to pay the fare difference.
How to book the seats on Air Canada?
If you want to book your seats, you can book seats online or contact the airline to upgrade the seats. Here are some steps you must follow to book your seats on air Canada. When you select your seat, you should know the Air Canada Seat Selection policy; after that, you will be able to select your seats. Here are some steps:
- Go to the official website of Air Canada.
- Click on manage bookings.
- Enter your official information like- a six-digit reference number and first and last name. After entering all this information, you can click on find bookings.
- Now, you have to click on the seat option.
- When you click on the seat option, you can see the availability of seats.
- There are premium, economy, basic, latitude, comfort, and flex seats.
- After seeing the availability of seats, you can select your seats according to your preference.
- When you select your seats, you must pay the fare difference.
- You can pay the fare difference through online transaction apps, or you can use net banking.
- You will get a confirmation in your email or text message when you pay the amount.
If you book your flight by contacting the airline, and you have to upgrade your seats, you can contact the airline and ask them for upgrading seats; they will give you the seat according to the availability. If the seat is unavailable on your flight, you will get the seat on the other flight, but you have to pay the fare difference and get the seat.
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air Astana?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Turkish Airlines?
- Qantas Airways Cancellation Policy
- How do I Contact All Nippon Airways Customer Service?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Qantas Airways?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Cathay Pacific?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air Italy?
- When do plane ticket prices go down?
- How do I Redeem my Flight Voucher?
- Egyptair Flight Change Policy