What is Missed Flight Policy of Air Canada?
When you miss a flight with Air Canada because of any health issues, bad weather, traffic jams, or get late in the security check, etc., then sometimes you can be eligible for compensation for the missed flight. This refund compensation depends on the situation. You all have the question: what happens when you miss an Air Canada flight? For the passengers, Air Canada has a missed Flight Policy. These policies are made for the passengers to build happy and healthy relations between the airline staff and the passenger. If you want to know if you are eligible for the compensation, then you have to read below:
Air Canada missed flight policy.
- When you miss the flight after security check-in, Air Canada will not provide any refund or compensation.
- When your flight is missed because of any natural disaster like an earthquake, heavy rainfall, or lightning, Air Canada will provide you a full refund or give you a ticket for the next flight.
- When you miss a flight because of the airline’s end, like a delay in giving a boarding pass or by late security check, Air Canada will give the passenger a refund or give you a seat on the next flight.
- When you miss your flight because of any health problem, the airline will provide some compensation to their passengers.
- If a passenger does not want a refund, Air Canada will provide the next flight in two or three hours for their passengers.
- When you miss the flight, you can put your name on the standby list, and if there is any availability of a seat, you can board the next flight.
- If a passenger misses their flight because of the delay of the first flight, which was of Air Canada, then airlines will provide the flight ticket for an upcoming flight to their destination.
What to do when you miss a flight.
When you miss an Air Canada flight, you can contact the customer care executive of the airline, and they will assist you with the procedure that you have. You can read the ways how you can contact the customer care executive for the missed flight.
Contact the airline through a phone call: if you miss your flight, you can contact the airline for rescheduling or tell them your reason for missing the flight and ask for a refund or compensation. To call an Air Canada customer care executive, follow the steps.
- Open the official website of Air Canada, .then Click on the help and contact option on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- There you will find a customer care number.
- Dial +1 (888) 247-2262 or +1 (802) 636-9417 the provided number and select the language.
- Then select “5” for missed flight and press “9” to talk to a customer care representative.
- Give the details of your missed flight and reschedule for a new one.
If you have missed your flight and are present at the airport, you can go to the reservation department, share your details, tell them your reason and ask to reschedule your flight ticket. This is not considered in Air Canada's Missed Flight Policy, but you can request the representative to understand your problem and provide the best way for you.
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air Astana?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Turkish Airlines?
- Qantas Airways Cancellation Policy
- How do I Contact All Nippon Airways Customer Service?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Qantas Airways?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Cathay Pacific?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air Italy?
- When do plane ticket prices go down?
- How do I Redeem my Flight Voucher?
- Egyptair Flight Change Policy