Can I change my flight with WestJet Airlines?
Passengers who are unsure about their flight boarding on the scheduled departure day with WestJet airline might not need to panic as WestJet airline has the policy to reschedule or make necessary changes in the existing itinerary of their flight reservation. However, to avail of this service, you must be well aware of the WestJet flight change policy, which is discussed below. Until the end, please read this post to learn about the WestJet airline flight change policy and its procedure.
West Jet airline flight change policy
- All the flight reservations that are canceled on the same day of booking a ticket are eligible for the free flight change as per the 24-hour risk-free flight change policy of West Jet airline.
- All the changes done in your existing itinerary of West Jet airline after the risk-free period, which is 24 hours of booking a reservation, will be charged with a flight change fee.
- The flight change fee of your canceled West Jet airline reservation depends on certain conditions such as time left in your departure, ticket type, route, ticket condition, and cabin.
- In case of changing WestJet airline reservation with the new date, when the flight fare is higher than the original price, the remaining value has to be paid by the passengers to the airline.
- If your new West Jet flight fare amount does not exceed the original flight value, then the remaining amount will be transferred back to your original payment mode.
- All the flight changes done in your ticket reservation of West Jet airline are subject to availability with the airlines.
- Passengers can make all the necessary amendments to their existing artery of West Jet flights through the official website portal of West Jet airlines.
- You can also request the customer care agent by contacting them to change your flight details with the new one, or you can visit the airport counter of West Jet airline to request the agents for a flight change.
- Under the flight change policy of WestJet, airlines passengers are allowed to make necessary changes like the name change, date change, route change, time change, cabin, and seat change.
Flight change procedure of WestJet airline
The most convenient and hassle-free process of changing a flight is using the manual mode by visiting the official website of West Jet airline. Here are the detailed steps for the same:
First and foremost, launched the official website of West jet airlines using a default web browser.
On WestJet airline's home screen, click on the manage trip section and then go to the manage flight option.
On the following display, enter your flight reservation code, passenger's last name stated the same as the ticket itinerary of your WestJet reservation, then hit the search button.
The next screen will show your flight details, so locate the change flight option and click on it.
Now make all the necessary amendments in your WestJet flight with regards to date, name, time, seat, and cabin, then follow the on-screen steps carefully.
Finally, reach out to the payments page to make the necessary payment if required, and you will soon get the updated ticket on your registered mailing address.
Besides this, passengers can also request a flight change by communicating with the customer care executive of West Jet airlines. The Westjet agent is available throughout the day on phone calls, email, live chat, and various social media platforms.
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air Europa?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Flydubai?
- How do I Contact Aer Lingus Special Assistance?
- How do I Request Special Assistance on Asiana Airlines?
- How do I book a flight using airline credit?
- Vueling Airlines Cancellation Policy
- How do I Get my Refund from Egyptair?
- How to Cancel my Flight on Kenya Airways?
- How do I Request Special Assistance on EasyJet?
- How To Contact Qatar Airways From France?