How to Cancel my Flight on Vueling Airlines?
If you have made the reservation with Vueling, but due to any unavoidable circumstance, you have to cancel your flight ticket. In that case, you don’t have to worry as the airlines have prescribed the rules under the cancellation policy, where you can get the amount of your flight ticket back. Let’s learn the rules before getting your hands on the steps that are required to be followed to make the cancellation of your flight ticket.
Vueling Airlines Cancellation Policy
- As per the 24-hour risk-free period, the passengers are allowed to make the cancellation of their flight ticket in the initial 24 hours without paying any additional charges. However, the flight ticket reservation must be made at least seven days before the scheduled flight departure.
- If the passengers make the cancellation of their flight ticket after 24 hours, in that case, they have to pay the cancellation charges from their ticket fare. The balance amount will get credited to them through their original mode of payment.
- In the case of non-refundable flight tickets, the passengers will get the travel credit for the refund of their ticket amount after deducting cancellation charges.
- If the airline proceeds with the cancellation, passengers are allowed to get a complete refund and compensation if they didn’t get informed about the cancellation.
- Suppose there is a delay of three hours in the scheduled flight departure, and the passengers proceed with the cancellation. In that case, they are also allowed to get a complete refund along with compensation for the inconvenience caused by the delay.
- If the flight ticket is canceled due to any medical emergency, then a well the airline will provide you with a complete refund of your ticket amount. Provided they have to submit the necessary documents supporting their issue.
The process to make the cancellation with Vueling
The process that is required to be followed to make the cancellation of your flight ticket online is simple, which is also explained here for you as follows.
- Jump onto the official website of the airline, and once getting connected, you have to look for the ‘Manage Booking’ option.
- Enter the booking reference number and the last name of the passenger to proceed further.
- Once you get onto the flight details page, you are required to look for the option of ‘cancellation.’
- Select the cancellation option, after which you have to mention the reason for your cancellation and the other necessary details asked o the screen.
- You may also have to mention the song or the cancellation of your flight ticket to proceed further and claim the refund.
- Once the cancellation process is complete, you’ll get redirected to the payment page.
- Once you get onto the payment page, follow the on-screen instructions to make the payment for the cancellation charges, if applicable.
- Once the payment is made and the cancellation process is complete, you’ll receive a confirmation on your registered email address mentioning that your cancellation is confirmed.
- There will be a link on the screen that will redirect you to the refund form.
- Fill out the form or initiate the refund of your ticket amount.
The passengers can also connect with the customer service representative and request to proceed with the refund of their ticket amount.
- How do I cancel an Air Astana flight?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air France?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Etihad Airways?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air Europa?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Flydubai?
- How do I Contact Aer Lingus Special Assistance?
- How do I Request Special Assistance on Asiana Airlines?
- How do I book a flight using airline credit?
- Vueling Airlines Cancellation Policy
- How do I Get my Refund from Egyptair?