How to Use my American Airlines Miles for other than Flights?
Booking the flight by using offers, vouchers, and reward points is always beneficial for the passenger as they can get the way to save their precious money and get several ways to earn these offers. While traveling with American Airlines, the passenger will get many benefits like offers, special facilities for disabled passengers, refund on canceling the flight. American Airlines is the finest airline worldwide to provide beneficial facilities to its passengers. If passengers want to use miles of American airlines, they can also do it.
Uses of getting American airlines miles
- Upgrade the bookings: If you make the form on the official website of American airlines and choose the economy class seat, then you can update it into business call or business class seat into first class without paying any charges.
- Reschedule the flight: If you cannot travel on the desired date due to bad weather, health issues, or meeting issues, then you can reschedule the flight on your desired date by using the miles.
- Complimentary lounge access: If you make the bookings of premium class, then you will get complimentary lounge access, but if you make the bookings of economy class or business class, you have to pay the charges. You can avoid these charges by using the miles.
- Packages: Many offers are available on the American Airlines official website, like festival offers, vacation offers, etc. These offers can be avail by the passenger by using the miles.
- Transferable: If you cannot use total miles, then you can also transfer the miles to your know passenger, who can avail of all the benefits of the miles.
- Food and breweries: If you want to add extra legroom, cushion, different kind of meals, and breweries, then you add all these, and at the time of making payments, you can use the miles.
- Extra luggage: If you are planning a long trip and have too much luggage exceeding the luggage policy, then you can add your extra luggage and make the payments by using miles.
The procedure to use the miles is below mentioned.
- First visit to the official website of American airlines
- Next, you must open the manage the bookings option from the available options.
- Further, fill out the booking reference number and last name of the passenger and submit the details.
- Next, you can see the bookings you need to choose which ones you want to change.
- After this, click on modify booking, make changes like seat upgrade, reschedule, add a meal, etc., and save the changes.
- Following this, a payment section will open where you can see different modes of payment like cards, points, miles, etc.
- Further, you need to choose the miles option, and then on the next page, you need to fill out the login details and log in to your American Airlines miles.
- After this, you must make the payments and simultaneously receive a mail and message on the given contact details.
Ways to get American Airlines miles are listed below mention.
Via phone call: You can easily visit the website of American Airlines, and in the contact us section, you will get this number 800-433-7300 or 1 (870) 432-7300; you have to make a call on that and connect with the representative who helps you to get miles.
Flight cancellation: If somehow you cannot travel as per your plan and are canceling the flight, you will get an option to get miles in a refund.
The above statements will guide you about the Use American Airlines Miles for other than Flights. If you have queries, you can contact the official American Airlines representative.
- Why does it Take so Long to Speak to a Delta Representative?
- What Countries are Cheap to fly to in December?
- How do I Escalate an issue with United Airlines?
- Where is the cheapest place to fly for Christmas?
- What is the cheapest day of the week to fly internationally?
- How do I contact Loganair Customer Service?
- How do I contact United Airlines from New Zealand?
- How do I add TSA PreCheck to LATAM?
- How do I Speak to Someone at Aeromar?
- How Do I Contact LATAM Airlines From Italy?