All about United Airlines' flexible booking
If you have booked a flight with United Airlines and all of a sudden, a thing happened and you had to make changes in your flight with United Airlines. Then, you should not worry about anything associated with your flight details, or making changes in your flight details as United Airlines have provided their services of making changes within 24 hours of booking your flight or ticketing. Refer to the article written below to get awareness about the flexible booking with United Airlines.
What is the United Airlines Flexible Booking Policy
The 24-hour flexible booking option allows you to make changes or cancel your flight within 24 hours of booking or ticketing and also receive a complete refund. Although the same is not applicable to the passengers who have booked Basic Economy flights then they are not allowed to make changes to their flight. However, if they apply for a refund then they will receive a complete refund. The United Airlines flexible booking policy is only applicable for the timeframe of 24 hours after booking your flight ticket, or if you have purchased your flight ticket a week or more before your original scheduled departure.
Terms and Conditions of Flexible Booking policy
- The policy is only applicable to the flight ticket bought from the official website of United Airlines, United city Ticket offices, or the United airlines customer care center.
- The policy only lasts for the first 24 hours of booking your flight ticket or reserving your flight ticket.
- However, this policy is not applicable to the Group flight tickets. The Group flight tickets are subjected to the Group flight's terms and conditions.
- The tickets which are bought with Money + Miles, cannot be changed within the 24 hours flexible booking period. The mileage club members are requested to cancel their initial booking and make a new one. Reservations that are being held will not be included as per the policy.
- The flight tickets that are purchased through the e-certificates are excluded.
- If you request the refund within the timeframe, then you will receive the original mode of payment that you used at the time of booking your flight. However, if the flight is purchased with the United Gift certificate then it will get credited back in the form of electronic travel certificates.
- AnyFareLock fees paid to hold a flight reservation will not be refunded.
Therefore, these are the terms and conditions which you should keep in mind regarding the United Airlines flexible booking policy. And, gain the advantage of the policy.
Is there any change fee for United Airlines apart from 24 hours flexible booking?
Now, if you book your flight with United Airlines and look for making changes to your flight details. Then, you are no more asked to pay the change charges for your flight.
Now, when you book a flight with United Airlines then you are not asked to pay any change fees if you meet the following criteria:
If you are traveling within the following countries;
- Continental U.S.
And, if you have booked the following ticket type;
- Economy Plus®
- United First®
- United Business®*
- United Premium PlusSM*
This is the end of the information on the United Airlines flexible booking policy. However, if you still have any issues or have any queries you want should be answered then you can directly communicate with the customer services of United Airlines. You can contact them at any time of the day as their services are open 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
- How do I cancel an Air Astana flight?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air France?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Etihad Airways?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air Europa?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Flydubai?
- How do I Contact Aer Lingus Special Assistance?
- How do I Request Special Assistance on Asiana Airlines?
- How do I book a flight using airline credit?
- Vueling Airlines Cancellation Policy
- How do I Get my Refund from Egyptair?