How do I Add my Lap Child to my Turkish Airlines Flight?
Are you planning to travel with your family, and you have children to add, and you are confused about so many things regarding the flight reservation for your children? Then this is the right article for you. This article has all the information needed to know about lap children and children on board.
The Process to Add a Lap Child:
First, you need to know who you can add your lap child to your flight tickets. You can also select the lap child option during the process of the reservation. If you have already made the reservation, you do not have to worry; you can simply use the process that is provided in the below points.
- You need to go to the official page of Turkish Airlines.
- Then you need to go to the Manage booking page.
- Enter the reservation code and surname.
- Click on the reservation and click on the “Add Lap Infant” option.
- You do not have to make any charges.
- Hence save and confirm the information.
In case you are unable to add the child to your reservation, using the online method, you can also contact the customer service of the airline and get in touch with a live agent. You can simply contact customer service using the contact number; the official contact number can be found on the contact page of the airline. Dial the number and follow the instructions to get to the agent. Now give enough information and Add an Infant on Turkish Airlines to your Turkish Airlines flight ticket.
Terms and Conditions to add child
You must always be aware of the terms and conditions of certain programs of the airlines in order to avoid any inconvenience in the future. To add a child to the reservation, there are a few terms and conditions you must follow. If you are not aware of the policy, go through the below points.
- You do not require separate flight tickets for kids under 2 years.
- All the kids above 2 years require separate flight tickets.
- Only 1 lap child is allowed per parent.
- If there are two or more kids, you need to purchase separate seats for your children.
- FAA-approved car seats are allowed on board.
- Kids can also travel under the unaccompanied minor program.
How to add a child on Turkish Airlines?
To add a child, you must first go through the Turkish Airlines Infant Policy, as there are various conditions for kids in different age groups. If the kid is below 2 years, you do not have to purchase a separate flight ticket; you can add your kid to the reservation either at the time of booking or after the reservation.
If the kid is above 2, then you must purchase the fight tickets separately for your kids. To add a child, you can use the above produce if you are a kid under 2. And for the kids who are above 2, book a flight ticket like they would normally book. You can either use the online method or by contacting the service team of Turkish Airlines.
How Much Does Turkish Airlines Charge to Add Infants?
As long as there is a Lap infant, you do not require to make any charge to add an infant. But if you prefer the car or safety seat, then you must purchase a flight ticket for your kid as well. To understand better, you can go through the terms and conditions of the infant passenger or the child passenger, and you book your flight tickets according to that.
All the information regarding the infant passenger or the child passenger is given in the above points; you can simply go through the points and book your flight according to it. If you have any doubts, you can simply contact the customer service of the airlines to get the information required.
- Does Delta compensate for delayed baggage?
- How To Call Delta For Cheap International Flights?
- How do I Contact Delta Customer Service about Seat Selection?
- Can I Get Lufthansa Customer Service at the Airport?
- How do I call Pegasus Airlines from the US?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Naples Airport (Italy)?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Tel Aviv Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Santo Domingo Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Minneapolis Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Papeete Airport?