Thai Airways Flight Cancellation Policy
Each Airline has its own operating process to provide services to its travelers. The policies relating to check-in, boarding, booking, or canceling a flight can be different, even though the subtle essence is largely the same for them.
In any case, knowing about the primary policies of the Airline you are going to fly with can be of great help. The below-mentioned sections specifically talk about the Thai Airways Flight Cancellation policies. Those who will enjoy the services of this esteemed Airline soon can go through the details once for their comfort.
What is the Thai Airways flight cancelation policy?
- The cancelation or changes of any Thai booking has to be done for the complete booking. Partial changes or cancelations are not possible on a Thai Airways reservation.
- Being late for the Thai Airways check-in and failing to inform the Airline in advance about the late check-in will be equivalent to a cancelation.
- No refunds can be claimed for a no-show for your flight departure.
- Cancelations within 24 hours of the booking will not incur any cancelation charges, provided the booking was made more than eight days before the flight departure.
- The cancelation fee will be equal to 25% of the total cost of the reservation if you cancel it within 24 hours from the flight departure.
- Any changes or cancelations after 24 hours from the booking will invite a processing fee.
How can I raise refund claims for a canceled Thai Airways flight?
- One can ask the source from which they bought the ticket for the queries and requests for amendments, cancelations, or refunds over their flight reservations.
- Those who have booked the reservations directly from Thai Airways can call or email Thai Air customer support.
Thai Airways' official website has the option to change and cancel a reservation and also the facility of raising a refund claim on eligible cancelations. The key steps of this process are:
- Make sure you have got an updated web browser and open the Thai Airways homepage on it.
- Bring your cursor over the "Manage" tab towards the top-left of the website, and a drop-down menu will appear without the need to click.
- Click on the "My Booking" button on this menu. Doing so will let the browser open a new page.
- Enter the Thai booking reference number and the passenger's last name under the booking itself. Click on "Next" after entering the details. The website will fetch the flight itinerary details of your reservation.
- You can make amendments or cancel the reservation from this page. The website will also show you the processing charges for the said options.
- Complete the payments to confirm the changes or cancelation of the flight reservation.
- An email will be sent to you establishing the success of the changes or cancelation.
One can fulfill these requests by emailing the Thai customer support email address or calling their reservations department.
How to contact Thai Airways customer service?
One can call the Thai Airways customer service by calling the official contact support number and asking for assistance on Thai Airways Flight Cancellation. These contact details are present on the Thai help and support page, which can be accessed by clicking on the "Contact Us" button on the top of the Thai Airways homepage and selecting the "Thai Worldwide Offices." One can search for the closest Thai Airways office and contact them through the provided information.
- How do I cancel an Air Astana flight?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air France?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Etihad Airways?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air Europa?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Flydubai?
- How do I Contact Aer Lingus Special Assistance?
- How do I Request Special Assistance on Asiana Airlines?
- How do I book a flight using airline credit?
- Vueling Airlines Cancellation Policy
- How do I Get my Refund from Egyptair?