How do I Change my Booking on Swiss Air?
You are all set for a weekend that you have been planning for months, but suddenly someone asks you to get along with you. These are when you feel stuck; you don't want to leave that person behind, but everything is already done. Fortunately, you don't have to worry much if you have made the reservation for your flight ticket with Swiss Airlines. The airline allows passengers to change their flight tickets at minimum charges per the airline's policy. Let's make it quick and easy and understand the process and policy that is required to be followed to make the changes to your flight ticket.
Swiss Airlines Flight Change Policy
- As per the 24 risk-free periods, the passengers can make the change in their flight ticket for free in the initial 24 hours of making the reservation. However, this rule applies to the reservation made at least a week before the scheduled departure.
- If the passengers make the changes after 24 hours, they must make the changes in their flight ticket after paying the cancellation charges.
- The reservation made in economy class is not subject to change; the passengers can only cancel and rebook the flight ticket.
- The passengers traveling in business first-class have the additional facility to change their flight tickets for free.
- If the change in the flight ticket is made due to any medical condition or death of a close relative/ family member, in that case, the airline will provide a complete refund of your flight ticket.
- If there is a delay of more than 3 hours in the scheduled flight departure and the passengers proceed for the flight change, then the airline is liable to provide an alternative flight to the passengers as well as the confirmation.
- The passengers are only allowed to postpone their flight ticket with the airline as per availability.
- The passengers traveling in business or first-class don't have to pay the charges for the change, but they are required to pay the fare difference in their original and booked flights.
Procedure to make changes in Swiss Air flights
The passengers can easily make cancelation or change their flight tickets online through the official website. The process that is required to be followed by the passengers is mentioned here for you.
- The first step is to get onto Swiss Airline's official website https://www.swiss.com/in/en/homepage.
- Once you get onto the official website, look for the "Manage Booking" option given at the top tab on the homepage.
- Click on the 'Manage Booking' option and enter the PNR number as well as the last name of the passenger to proceed further.
- You will be redirected to the available flight page on which you must select your flight details.
- Select the change option after getting onto your flight details and make the necessary changes to your flight ticket.
- Once all the changes are complete, follow the on-screen process to make the payment of your flight ticket difference. Once the process is complete, you'll receive the confirmation in your registered email.
The above-given information will be enough for you to know the Swiss Airlines Flight Change Policy and the related process. It is advisable to visit the official website of Swiss Airlines and make the best out of it.
- Best Way To Reach Airlines Customer Service Faster
- Contact Indigo Customer Service
- How Do I Change a Flight with Czech Airlines?
- Spicejet Group Booking
- Aeromexico Group Travel
- Air India Group Booking
- Brussels Airlines Group Booking
- AirAsia Group Booking
- Aegean Airlines Group Booking
- How do I Book Multi City Flights on Air India?