Spirit Airlines Group Booking
The fun and frolics in a vacation increase manifold when one's family or friends are with them to enjoy the vacation. However, it can be inconvenient if the vacation goers travel separately, on seats far apart or on entirely different planes. Spirit Airlines offers a solution for such requirements, where a large travel party can sit and travel together to their holiday destination, sparking the fun times right from the very start itself. Those who are indeed curious about this special booking can explore further.
Is getting a Spirit Airline Group Booking worth it?
- It may happen that getting a Spirit Airlines Group booking may not be monetarily beneficial on every occasion since the program isn't specifically for discounted travel.
- However, the travel program does offer a single guaranteed price for all the passengers traveling in the group.
- The most apparent benefit of the group reservation is for all the passengers to be able to travel together.
- Aside from this, the reservation can be confirmed for ten or more seats without making full payment for up to 60 days out.
- The names on the reservation can be changed free of charge up to 30 days before the scheduled take-off.
- Ticketless traveling and the services of a dedicated group travel specialist during the whole flight are offered too.
- Dedicated Group Travel Specialist to assist with travel questions or concerns
Who can get a group booking from Spirit Airlines?
A travel party consisting of 10 or more travelers who would journey on the same itinerary can look forward to getting a Spirit Airlines group reservation.
What is the procedure to get a Spirit Airlines Group booking?
- Unlike other types of flight reservations, a Spirit Airline group reservation can only be made by filling out the "Group travel form" on the official Spirit Airlines website.
- Calling or reaching out to the Spirit reservations team or any other travel agency isn't helpful in getting a confirmed group reservation.
- One will have to first get on the Spirit homepage and then select the "Contact Us" option at the page's end.
- Next, the Spirit Airlines support page will load on the screen, and keep on scrolling down here to find the Group Travel link.
- Click on the said link to open the Spirit Group travel webpage.
- One can open the Group travel Form by clicking on the text in blue at this page's end and then fill and submit the form.
- After submitting the form, expect the airline to send a quote within three business days with key details about the group travel booking on Spirit Airlines.
- One can then go ahead and confirm the booking by paying a part of the total price or the full price of the reservation.
- One can call the specialist by dialing the number on the provided contract to get any questions about the booking answered thereon.
More about Spirit Airline group booking payment:
For any group reservation, a booking fee of $5.00 per person to confirm a group reservation is charged, and the fee isn't refundable. Additionally, a non-refundable deposit of $40 per passenger is to be made within seven days of the Spirit Airlines Group Booking if the flight departure is more than 60 days away. For a flight within 60 days, the full payment has to be paid at the time of booking. One can call the dedicated group travel specialist on any other queries or concerns about Spirit Airlines group travel.
- How do I cancel an Air Astana flight?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air France?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Etihad Airways?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air Europa?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Flydubai?
- How do I Contact Aer Lingus Special Assistance?
- How do I Request Special Assistance on Asiana Airlines?
- How do I book a flight using airline credit?
- Vueling Airlines Cancellation Policy
- How do I Get my Refund from Egyptair?