How to Request Wheelchair Assistance on Delta?
Delta Airlines has made sure that the customers get the best assistance. When it comes to provisioning assistance to a person who is physically disabled, then you only need to ensure that you have followed the correct procedure. Soon, you'll be able to request wheelchair assistance or any other kind of assistance you require.
The best way to request wheelchair assistance is to ask while making the booking. You'll get the option to make wheelchair assistance at the time of the reservation. Now rest assured that the service of a wheelchair will be there for you in advance when you reach the Airport.
If you have made your booking, you also don't need to worry about the assistance you need. Make it certain that you have followed the procedure through the Manage booking option. Then you're not going to face any issues.
Below you can go through several different options. Then you'll be able to make the request you have looking forward to making.
While making the booking?
At the initial stage when you're making the booking, that is undoubtedly the best time to request the wheelchair service. For that, you only need to ensure that you have selected the options mentioned below on the official website of Delta Airlines.
- Access the official website.
- Now nee to select the option of booking on the homepage.
- Enter the booking details.
- Select choice of search.
- You'll come across the list of flights.
- Choose a suitable flight, and now you need to choose the options relevant to your query.
- Select the option of "Physically disabled" and then select the option of "Wheelchair Assistance."
That is it. Now you only need to proceed further with the payment method. Once that has happened, you'll be able to move further and save the confirmation email you received on the registered email address.
Contact the customer support:
Contacting customer support is undoubtedly the easiest way to connect with customer support. You only need to ensure that you have chosen the steps given below.
Speak to the customer support staff
You need to call the official number of Delta Airlines. You'll come across several options on the IVR menu. You need to ensure that you have selected the option of "Manage Booking." Once that has happened, you'll be able to speak to the agent dedicated to helping you out with your particular query.
Contact the staff of the Delta Airlines at the Airport:
Once you have reached the Airport, you can connect with the staff of Delta Airlines at the Airport. Then you'll make sure that you get the best assistance. Ensure that you have kept it as a last resort because your priority should be to Request Wheelchair Assistance on Delta online.
Make changes to your reservation later:
Yes, you can make the changes to your reservation later on. For that, you only need to ensure that you have chosen the steps given below.
- Access the official website of Delta.
- Tap the option of "Manage to book."
- Enter the booking reference number and the name of the passenger.
- That is it. You'll come across your booking.
Now you can open your booking and choose the option of wheelchair assistance in it.
- How Do I Change a Flight with Czech Airlines?
- Spicejet Group Booking
- Aeromexico Group Travel
- Air India Group Booking
- Brussels Airlines Group Booking
- AirAsia Group Booking
- Aegean Airlines Group Booking
- How do I Book Multi City Flights on Air India?
- How do I Add my Lap Child to my Turkish Airlines Flight?
- Iberia Airlines Group Booking