How do I Request Special Assistance on Frontier Airlines?
Frontier airlines provide the facilities according to the traveler's needs and best satisfaction. They allow you to make your travel more accessible and book flight tickets online at their website. When booking the flight, you need to add special assistance on your flight travel, such as a wheelchair, blind disability, hearing impaired, trained service animals, or other severe allergies. Frontier airlines allow you to get special services for disabled passenger to avoid any last-minute hassles. Therefore you can check the below information and add the services appropriately.
Get special assistance online:
You can apply for assistance online and add them to the booking. Thus to add Frontier Airlines special accessibility, you need to follow the below simple steps:
- Initially, you are required to access the official web portal of frontier airlines.
- After this, you can proceed to the accessibility section from the options page.
- At there, you need to choose the accessibility request form available on the next page.
- You need to make the request for special assistive services and fill out the request form accordingly.
- You must provide the full passenger's name, address, city, zip code, state, phone number, and email address.
- Thus, you can choose the type of accessibility request and describe your needs in detail.
- You also must attach the relevant documents of the disability and tap on the submit button.
- Your special request will be forwarded to the appropriate representative immediately.
- They will provide you with the appropriate revert by email and add assistance to your flight journey with frontier airlines.
Get special assistance on the booking:
Passengers can access special services and mobility facilities while reserving their flight tickets for their destination. If you wish to acquire the appropriate services, you can see the given points:
- Once you make the online booking with frontier, you need to open the traveler details page.
- With this, you can tap on the add special services option to choose the preferred options you want.
- The services will be added to the booking, and you need to make the payment to complete the process.
- You must alert a skycap at the airport at the curbside or the available ticket counter.
- A wheelchair or other special services will be provided to you at the airport.
- If you board any sensitive device, you must securely have the identification fastened to it.
- You are required to make the additional payment for the wheelchair or the special services.
Get special assistance with customer service:
Frontier airlines also allow you to communicate with their customer service team and obtain guidance. They will help you to get rid of every issue before the flight departure. For this, you are required to dial Frontier Airlines special assistance phone number at 858-694-5800 or 1 (802) 636-9417 and listen to the automated voice instructions. Your phone will be immediately transferred to the experts to share the relevant doubts. You can ask them to add special assistance and purchase them accordingly. Frontier Airlines customer service is there 24/7 to serve you efficiently. Moreover, you can also use some other methods available in their contact section to talk to the live person.
- How do I cancel an Air Astana flight?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air France?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Etihad Airways?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air Europa?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Flydubai?
- How do I Contact Aer Lingus Special Assistance?
- How do I Request Special Assistance on Asiana Airlines?
- How do I book a flight using airline credit?
- Vueling Airlines Cancellation Policy
- How do I Get my Refund from Egyptair?