How to Cancel my Flight on Kenya Airways?
When we booked our flight, we booked it with joy and excitement, but you don't know at the last minute what will come your way, and you have to cancel your flight. So, don't worry if you want to cancel your flight with Kenya Airways because they have the best-updated cancellation policy. You can cancel your flight anytime and get a refund back, too, because Kenya understands your problem. Its cancellation policy makes them stand out of the crowd. So, to know Kenya's cancellation policy and procedure, youu need to stay on this page.
What is Kenya's cancellation policy?
If you want to cancel with Airways, knowing about Kenya Airways Cancellation Policy is important. Only then can you cancel your flight and get your refund? So the policies are mentioned below. You can read them in order to cancel your flight.
- Kenya's cancellation policy states that if you cancel your flight on the same day of booking, you do not have to pay any cancellation charges, and you will get your full refund within 14 business days.
- If you cancel your flight after 24 hours of booking, then you do not have to pay the cancellation charges. Only then you will be able to get your full refund.
- If the cancellation is made due to a medical emergency, then passengers do not need to pay the cancellation charges. Instead of that, they will get a full refund from the Airline but must submit the full medical documents within 14 days of cancellation.
- In the event of the death of any family member, if the cancellation is made by the traveler, then they can inform the Airline and submit the death certificate, and the Airline will give them the full refund.
- If you cancel your flight after check-in, then the Airline won't give you any refund.
What is the procedure for canceling a flight with Kenya?
Most people make mistakes while canceling because they do not know the proper procedure for that. So, here we are mentioning proper procedures that you can read if you want to cancel your flight.
- Navigate your cursor to Kenya's official website.
- Then log in to the website by entering your log id and password.
- Now in the menu bar, you will find a 'Manage Booking' option on which you need to click.
- They will ask for the booking reference number and last name.
- Now the webpage will show you all your bookings you need to click on which you want to cancel.
- Now you can see all your ticket details.
- Search for the modification option and click on it.
- You need to tap on the cancel option.
- Give them a reason for canceling if you want your refund.
- After that, fill out a refund form and give them all your necessary details along with your bank details.
- After that, click on the submit option.
- And you will get an Email from the Airline you have successfully canceled your flight with Kenya, and your refund process has started.
Now you know everything about cancellation, and it will be easy for you to cancel your flight. You can follow it according to the mentioned information, and you can cancel your flight easily with that.
- How Do I Change a Flight with Czech Airlines?
- Spicejet Group Booking
- Aeromexico Group Travel
- Air India Group Booking
- Brussels Airlines Group Booking
- AirAsia Group Booking
- Aegean Airlines Group Booking
- How do I Book Multi City Flights on Air India?
- How do I Add my Lap Child to my Turkish Airlines Flight?
- Iberia Airlines Group Booking