Iberia Airlines Group Booking
Iberia Airlines is an airline based in Spain and is the world’s third-largest airline by revenue. The airline provides its flight services to over 109 destinations in 39 countries and has won serval awards for the services it offers to its passengers. If you want to travel with your group to any destination, you may do so with Iberia group booking. Here is everything you need to book your group travel with Iberia.
How to Book a Reservation for your Group on Iberia?
Iberia Airlines, for their passengers who are willing to travel in a group, provides two options to book their flights. The ways are mentioned below.
Several Separate Bookings
Passengers who want to travel with 9 people on the same flight can book their reservation online by visiting the website. Also, if your group is more than 9 people, you can make different bookings by this method on the same flight. The rates might differ, but also the most affordable option at the same time. Passengers, while booking their flight for their group, must be aware that the travel information can not be changed easily. Following are the steps to book your reservation.
- Visit the Iberia’s official website on your web browser.
- On the home page, locate ‘Travel’ and then click on the ‘Group booking’ option given under ‘Exclusive.’
- The page will redirect you to where you can find ‘Several separate bookings’; click on that.
- A form will open, where you can fill in all the information and search for flights.
- Once you select your flight, pay using Avios points or your credit/debit card.
Request an estimate
This option is available for booking more than 9 people simultaneously, where you can request the airline via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or over the phone. This option can be a little more expensive than separate bookings but is flexible in confirming the names of passengers or travel dates and changing the travel information. Also, the payment can be made afterward. The steps to make a reservation via call are as follows.
- Please ensure to dial the correct phone number at 1 844 209 1281.
- Listen to the IVR, select a preferred language, and follow the instructions by pressing the correct keys.
- Your call might get a hold-up time, so please wait for your turn.
- Once your call gets connected with an agent, seek their assistance regarding your group travel.
What are Iberia’s group booking policies?
If you are willing to make a group reservation with Iberia, you must read the policies before proceeding with anything.
- Group booking at Iberia is subject to availability.
- While making a separate booking, a maximum of 9 people can be added to the passengers’ list, not including children.
- With separate bookings, making changes is not flexible, so please book accordingly.
- A minimum number of 2 adults is required with the group if you are traveling with children.
- A standard seat can be booked without paying any extra fee.
- Passengers are allowed to carry check-in and hand baggage as mentioned on the ticket. Extra bags or weight is not allowed without paying a fee.
- Passengers can get the advantage of priority check-in at the airport and access to a lounge.
- Flight check-in can only be done at the airport for groups and not online.
- How do I Direct Message Someone on Delta?
- How to Contact Delta Airlines at San Antonio Airport?
- Does Delta compensate for delayed baggage?
- How To Call Delta For Cheap International Flights?
- How do I Contact Delta Customer Service about Seat Selection?
- Can I Get Lufthansa Customer Service at the Airport?
- How do I call Pegasus Airlines from the US?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Naples Airport (Italy)?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Tel Aviv Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Santo Domingo Airport?