How to Get a Refund from Korean Air?
If you want to get a refund from Korean Air, you need to know the terms and conditions for which they provide the refund, and you will also be required to submit a refund request. There are various conditions that are entitled to give you a refund and to learn about those conditions, below you will find the refund policies.
Refund Policies of Korean Air
The policies of which you should be aware of getting a refund from Korean Air are as follows:
- The flight ticket must have been canceled before the flight's boarding time.
- A full refund will be offered to the passengers who cancel the booking within 24 hours of reservation and must have a boarding date of at least after seven days.
- All cancellations made after 24 hours of purchase will not be entitled to a full refund, and the required deductions will be made, like the service charges and taxes.
- A person can also apply for a full refund if their flight is canceled by Korean Air or delayed by 3 hours.
- Reservation cancellation due to a medical illness can also get you a full refund from Korean Air. For this, you have to submit the concerned medical documents for verification.
- The refund request for the cancellation of a flight must be submitted within 30 days of the flight ticket expiration date.
- Refunds for Non-Refundable flight tickets are provided as credit points to the passengers.
- Refunds for the Refundable flight tickets are offered in the same mode as the reservation has been made.
- The refund takes a maximum of 14 working days to be processed on the customer’s account.
What is the procedure for applying for a refund at Korean Air?
If you want to know the procedure for applying for the refund at Korean Air, there are two mediums you can use, which are given below:
You can take the help of the Korean Air website to send the request for a refund. Here are the needful steps you can follow:
- Visit the site of Korean Air on your device,
- Go to the “Help Center” page,
- Select the Refund option on the new page,
- Navigate the Refund Request form,
- Then add the details like personal details and flight details,
- Attach the documents required for the verification,
- And then tap the Submit button.
Another medium of submitting the refund request at Korean Air is to call customer service and attend assistance from their representative. With these steps, you can connect with a representative and apply for a refund:
- Dial the customer care number of Korean Air: 1800-438-5000 or +1 (802) 636-9417,
- Select the key which will direct you to a representative,
- After a moment, the representative will avail on the call,
- Now, make your request for a refund,
- The representative will take the details of the concerned flight,
- Then the refund request will be sent to Korean Air.
Hence, if a person requires to apply for a refund, they must first read the Korean Air Refund Policy and learn about the terms and conditions. Then, the refund request can be sent with the help of the available mediums. After sending the request, you will obtain a refund request number which is helpful in tracking the refund status later.
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Shanghai Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Santiago Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines From Lisbon?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Appleton Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Dayton Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Greensboro Airport (GSO)?
- What is the best way to complain to British Airways?
- Air India Cancellation Policy
- Best Way To Reach Airlines Customer Service Faster
- Contact Indigo Customer Service