How to Get a Refund from China Southern Airlines?
Suppose you have booked your flights with China Southern Airlines. You may have to cancel your flight with the Airline due to certain situations like a sudden change in your ongoing travel plans or due to some medical emergency. In such a case, you can look at the Airline's policies to be entitled to minimum loss on your cancellation if you have canceled your ticket and want to know how to get a refund from the Airline. You can read this blog to help yourself.
What are the policies of China Southern Airlines for a refund?
The passengers can cancel their tickets and ask for a refund. You can do it according to the China Southern Airlines Refund Policy on their official page. The refund policy of the Airline is as follows:
- Passengers are entitled to a full refund on their cancellation only if they cancel their tickets within 24 hours of the booking.
- If you cancel your ticket after 24 hours, the Airline can charge a cancellation fee.
- In case there is a travel agent involved in between. You are supposed to communicate with the travel agent for the refund.
- If the cancellation is made due to any medical emergency, the passengers. In such cases, they can ask for a full refund from the Airline, but they are supposed to present the medical report from a certified doctor or hospital to the Airline.
What is the expected time to get a refund?
The time for the refund depends on the payment choice. You can read the points below to know about the time as per your choice of payment:
- Card or online- This may take a total of seven working days to revert your money to your source payments.
- Cash or cheque- If you have chosen this mode of payment, it can take up to 20 to 25 business days to refund your money.
What is the process of China Southern Airlines for the refund?
If you found yourself eligible for a refund as per the policy of the Airline. You can go by the below-described procedure to apply for a refund.
- Pave to the official page of China Southern Airlines.
- Locate the "manage my booking" at the top of their page.
- Fill in the booking summary with your last name and reservation code.
- Click on the retrieve booking.
- Go to the menu and select refund options.
- Click on get a refund and submit it.
- The airlines will revert the money to your source payment if they find you eligible for a refund.
What are the ways to apply for a refund?
Passengers have different ways available with them to apply for a refund. Some of them are listed below:
- Phone call- Travelers can connect themselves directly to the Airline's customer service by dialing 011 86 400 869 5539 and discussing the refund with them. The representative of the Airline will apply for a refund on your behalf.
- Refund Form- You can get the refund form on their Homepage. Fill out the form with the asked details, like your name, contact number, PNR number, and account details, and submit the form.
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Shanghai Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Santiago Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines From Lisbon?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Appleton Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Dayton Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Greensboro Airport (GSO)?
- What is the best way to complain to British Airways?
- Air India Cancellation Policy
- Best Way To Reach Airlines Customer Service Faster
- Contact Indigo Customer Service