How to Book Multi-City Flights on EVA Air?
EVA Airlines, also known as Evergreen Airways, is an international airline near Taipei, Taiwan. The airline is certified as a five-star airline for providing the best quality service to its passengers. The airlines also provide booking group tickets or multi-city flight tickets to the passengers. The multi-city flight ticket provides the customers with various benefits, and most importantly, it saves a lot of time for the passengers. Let's understand the concept of EVA Air Multi-City Flight Booking step-by-step with its meaning, process, benefits, and the regulations you have to follow while making the booking.
What is EVA Air Multi-city Flight booking?
The multi-city flight ticket allows the passenger to visit the different locations using one PNR number. The multi-city flight booking saves the time and money of the passengers and provides the opportunity to focus on the other essential things on the trip other than the flight booking. At the time of booking, the passengers must select all destinations at once that they wish to visit. A multi-city flight ticket costs less than booking individual tickets for each destination.
Process of booking the Multi-City Flight ticket on EVA Air
You can opt for the online and offline modes of booking a flight ticket. If you wish to book a Multi-city flight ticket.
Online on the official Website of EVA Air- A simple procedure must be followed if you wish to book the flight tickets all by yourself.
- Get onto the official website of EVA Air and get onto the website's 'Plan & Book' option.
- After getting on the tab, choose the "Book a Flight" option given under the sub-heading of 'Book Online.
- Once you are redirected to the booking page, there will be three options: Round Trip, One Way, or Multi-city/Stopover.
- Get onto the Multi-city/Stopover and start the process of flight booking by choosing the destination you want to visit first and the airport from which you'll proceed for the boarding and the travel date.
- This process must be repeated until the time you fill out all your destinations.
- After that, choose the flight class you wish to travel to and the number of adults, children, and infants.
- You can check all fare types if you want and choose the payment option according to your comfort.
- Follow the on-screen process to make the payment, and once the process is completed, you'll receive your E-ticket at your registered Email address.
Offline by talking to the airline's Agent
- You can call 1 (800) 695-1188 or 1 (802) 636-9417 the customer care executive of the airline on the number allocated explicitly for the flight booking.
- Follow the IVR instruction and wait for a while for the customer service agent to get in touch with you.
- After getting connected with the agent, you may be required to tell him all the necessary details and the booking date. After which, the customer care executive will complete the process of booking for you.
EVA Air multi-city flight booking Policy
- The flight booked for the multi-city flight is not allowed to get changed after booking.
- The passengers are allowed to make the reservation for 3-7 hours to 360 days before the scheduled departure.
- The passengers are allowed to book a maximum of 9 tickets (Excluding infant tickets) in multi-city flight booking, and one adult is required to be in the booking.
- If the flight ticket cancellation was made within 24 hours of the flight booking, in that case, the passengers are allowed to get a full refund of the flight ticket.
The above-given details are all you need to know before proceeding with the flight booking.
- How to Book Multi-City Flight on Aer Lingus?
- Asiana Airlines Check-in Policy
- Singapore Airlines Missed Flight Policy
- United Airlines 24 hour Flexible Booking Policy
- Asiana Airlines Manage my Booking
- Singapore Airlines Cancellation Policy
- British Airways Seat Selection Policy
- How do I Select my Seat on Turkish Airlines?
- Is it better to check-in online or at the airport?
- Copa Airlines Manage my Booking