How to Book an Extra Seat on Ryanair?
Sometimes making a booking online becomes the task in itself. When people make the booking of their flight ticket with Ryanair, they get the comfort of making the reservation easily. The airlines provide the best service for passengers in making the booking as well as they will also get the extra comfort with extra seats that they are allowed to be booked while making the reservation or after that through ‘Manage Booking.’ However, there are a couple of rules that are required to be followed before making the reservation.
Rules prescribed to make Extra seat Booking
There is no such thing defined as a Ryanair Extra Seat Policy. However, some rules are required to be kept in mind before proceeding with the extra seat booking.
- If the passengers wish to make the booking of an extra seat for comfort, it is advisable for the passengers not to make the reservation in the emergency rows 1, 16, and 17.
- Also, note that all the passengers purchasing an extra seat can use online check-in to get the boarding pass.
- The passengers must mention the exact document details while making the reservation of both the seats and at the time of online check-in.
- If the passengers want to make a reservation for an extra seat for comfort, they have to select two seats at the time of making the reservation. While making the booking of the first seat, the passengers have to mention their complete details with their full names. The EXTRA COMFORT SEAT will get booked in the passenger's last name. The name EXTRA COMFORT SEAT will also get displayed on the reservation ticket and boarding pass.
Process of making the extra flight booking after booking with Ryanair
A simple process is required to be followed to add an extra seat to your reservation with Ryanair after making the reservation through a flight booking.
- The initial step is to get onto the official website of Ryanair and click on the ‘Manage booking option of the airlines.
- Once getting onto the manage booking section, fill in the PNR number as well as the last name of the passenger and proceed further.
- Proceed with your flight details and select the seat map option to get a rough idea of seat availability on your flight ticket.
- Once you get the available seat as per your requirement, the process towards the add-on option to add the number of passengers to your flight ticket.
- Choose the number of passengers you wish to add and mention the details of every passenger.
- Make sure that the individual details of every passenger are filled in carefully and correctly.
- Once all the details are filled, proceed further to provide the necessary documentation of each passenger and go towards the payment page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to make the payment for all the passengers you have added or any seat that passengers add for extra seat comfort.
- Once all the process is complete and the payment is made, you’ll receive the confirmation and the ticket on your registered email address.
- You can also make the extra seat booking by calling the airline's customer service number.
For more details, visit the official website of Ryanair and read all the necessary information before making the addition to your flight ticket.
- How Do I Change a Flight with Czech Airlines?
- Spicejet Group Booking
- Aeromexico Group Travel
- Air India Group Booking
- Brussels Airlines Group Booking
- AirAsia Group Booking
- Aegean Airlines Group Booking
- How do I Book Multi City Flights on Air India?
- How do I Add my Lap Child to my Turkish Airlines Flight?
- Iberia Airlines Group Booking