How to Book an Extra Seat on Easyjet?
If you have a long way to go on your flight and wish for extra comfort and space, booking a flight ticket with Easyjet is the best thing you are going to do for yourself. Few airlines, along with Easyjet, allow passengers to book an extra seat for better comfort and space. The airline also allows the passengers to reserve an extra seat for themselves and get the extra legroom space or any other comfort they want. However, if you want to book Easyjet Book Extra Seat, there are a few steps that are required to be followed by you and some rules required to be kept in mind before proceeding for the same. Let’s clear out the process of making the reservation along with the rules and type of seats available with Easyjet airlines.
Rules for making a reservation for an Extra seat with EasyJet
Mainly the extra seat booking depends upon the seat availability on your flight. Still, if the passenger’s demand for an extra seat is more of a necessity than comfort, in that case, the airlines allow the passengers to make the reservation of an extra seat irrespective of the availability. The following point is required to be known before making the booking of an extra seat with Easyjet.
- The passengers can make the reservation of an extra seat during their time off, making the flight booking.
- If the passengers have made the booking before and wish to add an extra seat, they can do it up to two hours before the scheduled flight departure.
- If you are not able to fit yourself in a single seat by lowering the armrest, you are allowed to make the reservation of an extra seat.
- If you are traveling with a musical instrument that can’t be checked in, in that case as well, you can make the reservation of an extra seat.
- The passengers can change their flight tickets online when making the reservation, through ‘Manage Booking,’ at check-in, or through offline mode by getting onto the website.
Process of making the seat reservation with Easyjet
Extra seat booking through Online Mode
- Get onto the official website of EasyJet airlines, https://www.easyjet.com, and proceed toward the “Manage Booking” option on the right of the top tab.
- Click on the ‘Manage Booking’ option, and then select the option of ‘reserve a seat’ from the drop-down menu that appears on the screen.
- Get onto the seat reservation option and log in using your registered email address and password.
- You can also get in through the PNR number and passenger's last name.
- Once you choose your flight, wish to buy the extra seat for yourself.
- Make the selection and follow the process to add an extra seat to your ticket.
- Once the details are submitted, you must pay the prices of your extra seat on the payment page to save your reservation.
- Once the process is finished, you will receive a confirmation in your email.
Extra seat booking at the time of check-in
- Get into the official website o the airlines and select the option of check-in that appears on the dropdown menu on ‘Manage Booking.’
- Fill in the credentials like the PNR number as well as the last name of the passenger to proceed further and check-in, and follow the process to complete the online check-in.
- Before completing the process, you have to make the seat selection from the seat map as per the availability to reserve an extra seat.
- Make the payment of the extra seat booking and complete the process.
- How Do I Call Air Canada From Colombia?
- How Do I Call Frontier Airlines From Mexico?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Iceland?
- How Do I Call Turkish Airlines From Mexico?
- How Do I Call British Airways From Mexico?
- How Do I Call Lufthansa From Switzerland?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Sweden?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Haiti?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Romania?
- How Do I Call Air France From Switzerland?