How do I Request Assistance at Heathrow Airport?
Heathrow Airport is based in England. It is one of the largest international airports operating in London. It is the hub for many airlines like Virgin Atlantic and British Airways. If your flight is operating from Heathrow Airport and you will be required special assistance to board your flight, then you need to make your request in advance to arrange everything on time. Assistance like wheelchairs are available for passengers with mobility difficulties, escort assistance will be provided at the airport, and other assistance can also be requested through the airport's customer service.
Platforms To Request Assistance At The Airport
To request special assistance from Heathrow Airport, you need to contact the customer service team, who will help you to add the required assistance to your booking. Platforms for contacting customer service and requesting assistance are provided below:
Via Phone Call
You may call Heathrow Airport customer service for the assistance you require for boarding your flight. The live person will take you through the procedure and guidelines for the same. Before calling the special assistance service counter, make sure to keep the reservation information handy as it will be required to add the assistance to your booking. With the following steps, make a call to customer service:
- Dial special assistance service contact number: +44-344-335-1000 or +44-203-514-1039,
- Wait for the call to connect with a concerned person,
- Make your request for what assistance you will be required at the airport,
- Provide the reservation details and passenger information,
- Share the medical documents if needed,
- Then your request will be submitted at Heathrow Airport,
- You will receive the approval for the same in your provided email.
Via Live Chat
Heathrow Airport has provided a live chat service where passengers can request special assistance by chatting with experts and can acquire the needed information. To request special assistance online, do as per the provided steps:
- Head to the Heathrow Airport website,
- Click on the "At the airport" tab,
- Then choose the "Accessibility & Mobility" option,
- On the appeared page, select the option of "Request Assistance,"
- Now press the "Chat with an Expert" button,
- And send your requirement by typing to the expert,
- And follow the provided instructions given by the expert.
You can send the request for the special assistance required at the airport through email, and the concerned person will contact you and add the assistance to your booking. Attach all the medical documents, including the reservation and passenger details, to the email to request assistance and send it to the Heathrow Airport service team. The email can be sent to the service team with the below steps:
- Go to the Heathrow Airport website,
- Click "At the Airport and then the "Accessibility & Mobility" option,
- Open the "Request Assistance" page,
- Extend the Contact Us option,
- Tab on the Email button there,
- Fill it with the relevant information and send.
Hence, if a passenger is impaired and or has mobility disabilities and would like to request Heathrow Airport Special Assistance, the mentioned platforms will help to add the assistance to the flight reservation. The special assistance is liable for the standard changers. Assistance will be provided at the airport on your request, and the representative will help you board smoothly.
- How Do I Change a Flight with Czech Airlines?
- Spicejet Group Booking
- Aeromexico Group Travel
- Air India Group Booking
- Brussels Airlines Group Booking
- AirAsia Group Booking
- Aegean Airlines Group Booking
- How do I Book Multi City Flights on Air India?
- How do I Add my Lap Child to my Turkish Airlines Flight?
- Iberia Airlines Group Booking