How Do I Get a Refund From Etihad Airways?
If you are someone who is uncertain about their plans, you can easily make cancellations and get refunds for flight bookings at Etihad Airways. You will be able to get a refund from Etihad Airways by being aware of the Etihad Airways Refund Poicy and the process of getting the refund. You can only request a refund once you have made a cancellation. Saving money and effort on flight reservations is easy if you have the information given here with you. Customers have the freedom to book flights without any worry about cancelations as the 24-hour cancelation policy lets you off the hook for paying a fee for the cancellation, and you can get a full refund.
Etihad Airways refund policy
- Customers can get a full refund on flight bookings if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of the booking.
- You will not be eligible for a full refund if you make the cancellation after 24 hours of booking the flight.
- The refund amount will depend on the type of ticket, destination, and class of ticket. If you hold a business class ticket, you will get a full refund.
- You will get a full refund in case the cancelation is made due to serious illness or bereavement of the passenger.
- If you want to get a refund, the ticket must be refundable and unused, and the departure should be after five days from the day of the booking.
- You will not be eligible for a refund on non-refundable tickets.
- If your booking was made through a travel agency, you need to call the agency to get a refund.
- If you made the payment using a credit card, you would get the refund within 15-30 days.
- For missed flights without any prior notice, you will not get any refund.
Steps to get a refund
- Open the page etihad.com on the browser of your choice.
- Click “Manage My Booking” to retrieve your booking by filling in the last name and the booking reference.
- Select the flight for refund and click “Claim refund.”
- You have to fill up a form with the details like name, number, email address, etc., along with the reason for the cancellation.
- An email will be sent to your registered account with the refund details.
- You will receive the refund in the original form of payment used or as per your request, and depending on the mode of payment used, it may take up to a maximum of 30 days to get refunded.
Steps to check your refund status
- Get to etihad.com and select the tab “Manage my booking”
- Fill in your booking reference and last name.
- Select the refund tab after picking out the canceled booking.
- Fill in the cancelation date and click ‘Next.”
- You have to click “refund status” and review the details of the refund.
Alternatively, you may call the customer service number to check on the status of your refund.
This information can be used to get a refund from Etihad Airways. For any other help, visit the official website etihad.com.
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines From Lisbon?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Appleton Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Dayton Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Greensboro Airport (GSO)?
- What is the best way to complain to British Airways?
- Air India Cancellation Policy
- Best Way To Reach Airlines Customer Service Faster
- Contact Indigo Customer Service
- How Do I Change a Flight with Czech Airlines?
- Spicejet Group Booking