How Do I Get a Refund From Air France?
Air France tickets are flexible, so you can cancel your flight and request a refund. However, there are some guidelines that they have to follow to request the ticket amount after cancelation their flight. You are supposed to pay the cancelation fee that depends on your fare, and the remaining balance is transferred to your account. Here are the guidelines and fees that you have to pay, so keep reading to know the Air France Refund Policy.
Air France Refund Guidelines
Passengers need to follow these instructions before cancelation their ticket:
- When the flight is canceled within 24 hours of making the reservation, there is no penalty, and you will be returned the whole ticket amount.
- After 24 hours of booking a flight, Air France charges a cancelation fee is $ 200 for online cancelation. However, if you request customer support, you need to pay $250.
- The airline refunds the unused ticket when a flight is delayed for over 3 hours. In case the flight is delayed for 3 hours, you are entitled to have meals or refreshments alongside demanding compensation to cancel your flight.
- Air France denied the boarding pass because of overbooking, passengers can claim a full refund.
- The refund is available in the form of cash or travel credit. This depends on your ticket type. Nonrefundable tickets are transferred as a travel voucher valid for 1 year to book the flight and additional services offered by the airline.
- The credit card refund is generally shared within 7 to 10 working days. When the payments include a debit card or other forms of payment may take around 20 working days.
In case, you have any doubts related to the Air France Refund Policy, contact customer service. Visit the website for more details.
How to apply for a refund?
To request a refund, you need to cancel your ticket. After cancelation, you will proceed to fill out the refund form. You can contact customer support to get a refund from Air France.
How to reach Air France customer support?
Flyers have to dial the Air France phone number 1 (800) 237-2747 or +1 (802) 636-9417. Check the IVR instructions to connect with the right customer agent:
- Press 1 to choose your language.
- Press 2 to make a reservation.
- Press 3 to change your ticket.
- Press 4 to cancel and request a refund from the airline.
- Press 5 to inquire about the terms and conditions related to baggage and additional services.
- Press * to speak with a live representative.
If you don’t want to connect with the agent, go online cancelation mode. Follow the guide shared below:
- Visit the website of the airline.
- Click on My Bookings.
- Choose the suitable login option.
- Enter the details such as booking reference, last name, and email.
- Select the search button.
- You will get the flight details, now choose the canceled flight.
- After that, you need to fill out the refund form.
You will receive the confirmation about the same to your registered mail. Moreover, you can also visit the nearest airport’s ticket counter to apply for a refund with the support of a customer agent. Visit the website for more details.
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Shanghai Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Santiago Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines From Lisbon?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Appleton Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Dayton Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Greensboro Airport (GSO)?
- What is the best way to complain to British Airways?
- Air India Cancellation Policy
- Best Way To Reach Airlines Customer Service Faster
- Contact Indigo Customer Service