How do I Check my Delta SkyMiles?
You can check your Delta SkyMiles through online or offline mode- whichever is suitable for you. Delta SkyMiles gives an opportunity to the passengers to buy some additional benefits without paying any charges. This facility is available on all routes without any specifications.
You earn these SkyMiles when you book flight tickets to complete your journey through Delta airlines. You can redeem your SkyMiles points to book your flights at a later stage. These SkyMiles can be used for any kind of flight booking activity. You can book your flights and buy additional services and upgrade your seat as well.
Different methods to check my Delta SkyMiles-
You can check your SkyMiles through the official website of the airlines, the mobile application of Delta Airlines, and through the customer support team of Delta Airlines. we will discuss all the methods of checking Skymiles in detail below-
Official website of Delta Airlines
You can check your SkyMiles without any problem if you follow the instructions on the official website of the airlines. You can check your Skymiles through the following steps-
- Get access to the official website of Delta airways
- Select the section of ‘SkyMiles’ on the top of the home page of the official website
- You can check your SkyMiles if you already have your account or you can start the process to create your SkyMiles Account
- If you have an account, you have to enter your login details in the space provided on the webpage
- Now, you can ‘check my Delta SkyMiles’ generated in your account
You can complete the process by yourself or you can take help from the customer care representative if you get stuck at any stage of the process.
The mobile application of Delta Airlines
You can check your SkyMiles through the mobile application without getting access to the official website of the airlines. You have to follow the below-mentioned steps to complete the process-
- Install a fly delta app on your mobile phone
- Open the mobile application as soon as it gets downloaded.
- Log in to the mobile app using your account details
- Get access to the SkyMiles account
- Enter your SkyMiles details to open and ‘check my Delta SkyMiles’ account
- Your SkyMiles score is displayed on the screen.
This is also a simple method to cross-check the SkyMiles in your account.
The customer service team of Delta airlines
You can get in touch with the customer service team to get the information regarding your Skymiles so that you may use it in your next flight booking. You have to follow the below-mentioned process given below-
- Log in to the official website of Delta Airlines to ‘check my Delta SkyMiles’
- Select the option of ‘need help’ on the top of the home page
- Select ‘help center’ among the dropdowns on the home page of the website.
- Click on the option of ‘additional assistance’ in the middle of the webpage
- Call on the phone number given on the webpage
- Select your preferred language
- Provide your login details to the representative.
- Get the details of your SkyMiles account
You do not face any problem in getting information about your details when ‘you check my Delta SkyMiles’. You can follow any of the above-mentioned methods and use your SkyMiles points in any of the flight related processes.
- What Countries are Cheap to fly to in December?
- How do I Escalate an issue with United Airlines?
- Where is the cheapest place to fly for Christmas?
- What is the cheapest day of the week to fly internationally?
- How do I contact Loganair Customer Service?
- How do I contact United Airlines from New Zealand?
- How do I add TSA PreCheck to LATAM?
- How do I Speak to Someone at Aeromar?
- How Do I Contact LATAM Airlines From Italy?
- How do I contact Qatar Airways from Australia?