How do I Change my Flight Date on Turkish Airlines?
Flight changes can be expensive and complicated at the same time. After spending a considerable amount on flight booking, passengers require flexibility in changing the flight. Turkish Airlines provide you with an affordable cancellation as they understand the plan changes. Turkish Airlines' change flight date option is available on their website. It will help to read their Flight change policy before canceling to see the procedures applicable to your situation.
Turkish Airlines Flight change policy
- If you wish to change your flight within 24 hours of booking and seven days before the travel date, you need not pay any charges.
- You should pay the Flight change charges and the fare difference if you wish to change your flight after 24 hours of booking.
- You need not pay flight change charges if you have a Flexible ticket.
- You need not pay any flight change fees if your flight gets delayed for more than 4 hours or canceled by Turkish Airlines for some reason.
Turkish Airlines Flight Change Fees
- If you wish to change your Turkish Airlines flight within 1-12 hours of the scheduled departure, you need to pay a charge of approximately USD 8 and the fare difference.
- If you wish to change your Turkish Airlines flight more than 12 hours before the scheduled departure, you need to pay a charge of approximately USD 13 and the fare difference.
Ways to change the Turkish Airlines Flight
There are two ways to change your Turkish Airlines flight: One is doing it yourself online, through the website, and the other is calling a representative who will do it on your behalf. Both ways are mentioned below.
Online is the most convenient way to change your Turkish Airlines flight. You can do it anywhere in the manner mentioned below using your phone or laptop.
- Firstly visit the official website of Turkish Airlines www.turkishairlines.com
- Click the Check-in/ Manage Booking option at the top of the website.
- Enter your Ticket Number or Reservation code and the passenger's surname to search the booking details.
- Select the flight you wish to change from your booking details and click the Change option.
- Select your next travel date and proceed to the payments page.
- Make the necessary payment, and your flight gets changed.
- You will receive confirmation and a new e-ticket to your registered email id.
Calling is another way to change your Turkish Airlines flight if you are unable to do it online. You can call the Turkish Airlines customer service number at +1-800-874 8875 or +1 (802) 636-9417 and choose the option to change the flight. Share your booking details like reservation code, passenger's name, and subsequent travel date with the representative and make the required payment. They will change your flight after verifying the details. You will get confirmation about the same and a new e-ticket to your registered email address.
The ways mentioned above can help you to change your Turkish Airlines flight conveniently. You can email them regarding your query if you need more help or need to track your booking status. A representative at Turkish Airlines will respond to your email with a solution within 24 hours.
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Shanghai Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Santiago Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines From Lisbon?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Appleton Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Dayton Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Greensboro Airport (GSO)?
- What is the best way to complain to British Airways?
- Air India Cancellation Policy
- Best Way To Reach Airlines Customer Service Faster
- Contact Indigo Customer Service