How do I Book Multi City Flights on Air New Zealand?
When a passenger travels to more than one city within a few days and books multiple flights under a single booking, it is termed a Multi City flight booking. Air New Zealand has this feature for passengers to book several flights at one go for flying from one destination to another in short intervals.
There are several benefits of a Multi-City flight booking, some of which are enlisted below:
- Air New Zealand allows a guided search on the official website for numerous flights with fares.
- In case your are a frequent flyer, you can also build your trip itinerary with Air New Zealand flights.
- It will save your time and effort of searching for a new flight everytime within your budget and date.
- Booking tickets on Multi City stop is much cheaper than booking separate flights to every destination.
- On booking Multi City flights, you can get numerous added services like free meals, lounge access, priority check-in, boarding, and bigger comfortable seats on the plane.
- Multi city flights have the advantage of flexibility. You can reschedule the flight if needed.
- You may also get increased baggage limits for the Air New Zealand flight.
Ways to book Multi-city Flight:
Book on the website:
On confirming dates for the journey of multiple stopovers, you can book the ticket easily from the Air New Zealand Multi Stop booking tool. To get the bookings online, follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of Air New Zealand at airnewzealand.com
- Click on the “book” icon on the homepage
- Select the multistop bookings from the drop-down list
- Choose the option of International or domestic stopovers
- Fill in the booking form with details of passengers and destinations
- Make the required payments
- Follow the further instructions
- Confirm the Multi-City flight bookings
- Air New Zealand will send an email of the Multi city flight booking to your registered email address.
Book on a call:
When traveling to more than one destination on a single trip, you can book Multiple tickets on Air New Zealand by reaching the airline's customer service. On the phone, you can request assistance and also get related information. To connect for Air New Zealand Multi City booking, do the following:
- Call 1 800 262 1234 or +64 3 669-4847.
- Follow the IVR directions
- Press the number for booking of Multi-city flights, and do as the per the given instructions
- You can also choose the option of speaking to an Air New Zealand representative for assistance
- Share your travel itinerary with the person, choose from the available flights, and make the payment for the booking
- The customer service person will immediately inform you of the Multi Stop bookings.
- The entire details of the flight will be sent to your email address for reference.
Book from ticket centers:
Air New Zealand has authorized ticket sales centers, and you can go to any of these centers and book the Multi stop flight ticket with the assistance of a person. You can get additional information on the perks of booking Multi city tickets.
Therefore, please go through the above ways to plan the complete round-way trip on Air New Zealand Multi Stop booking and travel without worries.
- How do I cancel an Air Astana flight?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air France?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Etihad Airways?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air Europa?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Flydubai?
- How do I Contact Aer Lingus Special Assistance?
- How do I Request Special Assistance on Asiana Airlines?
- How do I book a flight using airline credit?
- Vueling Airlines Cancellation Policy
- How do I Get my Refund from Egyptair?