How to Select a Seat on Emirates Airlines?
Emirates Airlines provides the option of selecting a seat at the time of booking. If you have not booked your seat at the time of booking, you can select a seat after booking as well. The seat selection policy provides the option of selecting a seat at any time. Emirates Seat Selection policy allows you to select your seat hassle-free. There are many ways to select a seat. You can select a seat online or with the assistance of the customer service. You must follow the given instructions to select a seat with Emirates Airlines.
Seat selection policy of Emirates Airlines
- Emirates Airlines allows you to select a seat at the time of booking.
- You can select a seat in the same class. If you have got the economy class ticket, then you cannot select a seat in the business class.
- There are basically four categories of seats in economy class:
- Basic economy
- Main cabin
- Standard economy
- Preferred economy
- If you have an economy class ticket, then you can select any of these seats.
- You have to pay the applicable fee of around $ 20 to $ 50. All the four categories of economy class have different charges. You have to pay an extra amount for a standard and preferred seat.
- You can also select between window seats and aisle seats but you have to pay an extra amount in order to select these seats.
- You can easily change your seat online or with the help of customer service.
- Preferred seats have extra space, and therefore you have to pay the applicable charges if you choose a preferred seat.
Process of selecting a seat online
It is quite convenient to select a seat with Emirates Airlines. If you do not want to change your seat online, then you can also take the help of customer service. You have to provide your booking confirmation number and other details to the customer executive and they will book a seat of your choice. You can follow the given steps to select a seat online:
- You have to log in to the website of Air India.
- Now select “Manage Booking.”
- Now you have to fill in the required details like your booking reference number or your first name and the last name to open your details.
- Now select “Edit Flight.”
- Now you have to select “Change Seat.”
- Now you have to select a seat of your choice, and then you have to make the payment.
- After making the payment, you will get the confirmation of your seat booking through an email.
Select a seat with the help of customer service
You can also select a seat with the help of customer service. Emirates Airways provide this option through their IVR number.
- You have to dial 091670 03333 and choose a language
- Press 1 to “Book a Ticket.”
- Press 2 to “Add Baggage.”
- Press 3 to “Cancel and Refund.”
- Press 4 to “Select a seat.”
- Press # to talk to the representative of Emirates Airlines.
- Here you have to follow the directions of the IVR to select a seat.
You have to pay the applicable fees for selecting a seat in Emirates Airlines. You have to select a seat 12 hours before the scheduled departure of your Emirates flight. You can select a seat as per your convenience. You can do it online or with the assistance of Emirates Airways.
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Shanghai Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Santiago Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines From Lisbon?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Appleton Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Dayton Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Greensboro Airport (GSO)?
- What is the best way to complain to British Airways?
- Air India Cancellation Policy
- Best Way To Reach Airlines Customer Service Faster
- Contact Indigo Customer Service