Bulgaria Air Flight Change Policy
If you are someone with an erratic schedule and you need to change flights constantly, Bulgaria Air may be one of the best airlines to fly with, as the airline's rules and regulations are relaxed if you want to change flights. Customers experience strong satisfaction when it comes to changing flights as the airline is flexible and allows flight change at a minimal cost. Customers should be aware of the Bulgaria Air Flight Change Policy in order to take full advantage when changing a flight booking. The policy and the process to change your flight are given here.
Flight change policy:
- You can change your flight within 24 hours of booking the flight ticket for free, given the scheduled departure is after seven days.
- The flight change fee will be applicable per passenger per booking rather than on each flight segment.
- The flight change policy at Bulgaria Air is applicable on the reservations made through the official phone number, the website, or at the ticketing counter at an airport.
- The airline's flight change policy includes all the flight ticket types and the class of the service.
- The flight change policy includes refundable as well as non-refundable tickets.
- You can change your flight 24 hours before the scheduled departure. If you request a flight change within 24 hours of departure, the airline has the discretion to change the flight.
- In case there are changes to a flight route or cancelations made by the airline due to reasons that are out of the airline's control, you can change your flight for free.
- If you have booked a flight using travel credit, you can change your flight within a year from the date of the booking.
- In the case of group bookings, the flight change policy does not apply. You will need to adhere to the group contract.
Once the passengers are aware of the flight change policy at Bulgaria Air, the next thing you want to know is the process of changing the flight. You can go through the information below in order to change your flight.
Via the official website:
The official website is easy to use, and you can change your flight by visiting the website. You may follow the steps below.
- Go to the homepage - air.bg and click "check your reservation."
- You have to enter your booking reference and your last name to retrieve the booking.
- You have to select the option "change flight" and select the flight segment you want to change.
- Select the new dates and destination as you desire.
- The site will show the new flight options along with the charges you will have to pay to confirm the flight change.
- You have to select the flight and click "confirm my flight."
- Make the payment, and in the end, the airline will send a confirmation email to your registered email address with the details of the new flight within 4 hours.
This information will be useful if you want to know about Bulgaria Air Flight Change Policy to change your flight with Bulgaria Air. For any other help, visit the official website air.bg.
- How do I cancel an Air Astana flight?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air France?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Etihad Airways?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air Europa?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Flydubai?
- How do I Contact Aer Lingus Special Assistance?
- How do I Request Special Assistance on Asiana Airlines?
- How do I book a flight using airline credit?
- Vueling Airlines Cancellation Policy
- How do I Get my Refund from Egyptair?