ANA Flight Change Policy
The ANA flight change policy focuses on providing comfort and flexibility to the passengers. There is a possibility that you may get confused or feel stuck when you have to go through changing your flight tickets. The flight change policy of ANA Airlines gives all the possible support and solutions for any major or minor change in your flight ticket.
Let's have a look over the ANA Airlines Flight Change Policy.
- As per the policy of the ANA airlines, if the changes to your ticket were made within 24 hours of the booking, then there will be no charges levied on you for ticket change. Provided the ticket must be booked at least seven days prior to the date of scheduled departure.
- If the changes were made after 24 hours of the booking or the tickets were booked not prior to one week before the flight's departure, there will be charges for the changes made in your ticket.
- However, if you make the changes in the given span of time but the new flight costs more than your previous flight, you have to pay the fare on flight distance. And if the new flight is cheaper, the airline will reimburse the balance amount to you.
- The ANA flight changes can be done both online and offline. But it would be best for the passengers to make the change with the same source on which they have made the booking.
- In the case of group bookings, the passengers can make the changes in their tickets by reaching out to the global contact center of ANA airlines.
- You can also separate a booking from an individual booking if you wish to do that.
- If you wish to make changes to your tickets that are booked through an agent, in that case, you are required to contact the agents to make the change with your flight as the airlines would not allow you to make any changes online.
Procedure to change the flight date on ANA
- Visit the official website of the ANA airlines.
- Locate and click on the plan and book menu given at the panel's top.
- Go to the Manage Booking section given on the panel on the homepage.
- There will be a 'My Booking' option on the page.
- Click on it to find your reservations.
- Fill out the details like your last name and the flight booking number to find your flight.
- Click on the Search Reservations to see your current booking.
- See the itinerary information by clicking on the View details option.
- Hit the change reservation to complete the flight change process.
- Pay the flight change fee or the excess ticket charges, if any.
- Once the change process is complete, you'll receive your revised ticket at your registered mail address.
ANA Flight change fee
- If the passenger makes the changes more than once in the free window, then they'll also have to pay the flight change fee the second time. The flight change may cost somewhere around 300USD.
- If the changes are made at the last minute, the flight change fee will be 100 to 400 USD.
- The changes nake in international flight tickets usually cost more than domestic tickets.
- The flight change fee depends on various factors like the time of the change, the class of the tickets, the destination, etc.
- How Do I Change a Flight with Czech Airlines?
- Spicejet Group Booking
- Aeromexico Group Travel
- Air India Group Booking
- Brussels Airlines Group Booking
- AirAsia Group Booking
- Aegean Airlines Group Booking
- How do I Book Multi City Flights on Air India?
- How do I Add my Lap Child to my Turkish Airlines Flight?
- Iberia Airlines Group Booking