ANA Airlines Cancellation Policy
Thinking of canceling your flight with ANA Airlines? If yes, then read this article before canceling your flight tickets. There can be unavoidable circumstances due to any plan changes when the traveler wants to cancel the flight ticket. It is very important to go through ANA Airlines cancelation policy. It has the best cancellation policy, which always favors its customers. To read about these policies, continue reading this article till the end. After reading all the policies, you can easily cancel your itinerary with the airlines and get a refund.
Cancellation policy of ANA Airlines
- The eligibility criterion for canceling the ANA Airline flight ticket is when the booking is made directly through the website for a one-way or two-way itinerary.
- Passengers cannot cancel flight reservations if an upgraded flight or booking is made through a travel agency.
- You can cancel the reservation with ANA airline without paying any cancellation fee if the reservation is canceled after 24 hours of booking.
- If you don't want to pay any cancellation fee for canceling your flight, you can join their membership program, and the diamond elite membership program will help you with this.
- If the booked ticket is for children under 12, then no cancellation fee will be applied.
- The cancellation policy of 24 hours is applicable on all the class tickets, but it is not applicable for rewarded tickets.
- The refund for the cancelation of the ANA flight will be processed within 20 working days from the cancelation date.
- The refund for the canceled flight will be credited in the same mode of transaction in which you made the payment for booking the flight ticket.
- ANA Airlines does not charge any cancellation fee for the passengers who booked their tickets through a travel voucher or gift card.
How to cancel ANA flight ticket
After knowing the ANA Airlines Cancellation Policy, you can now cancel the reservation easily. If you don't know how to cancel; here are the steps which you can follow:
- Open a web browser and visit the homepage of ANA Airlines.
- Go to the "my booking" "section and enter the six-digit reservation number and passenger's full name.
- A new page will open; click on "cancel a flight reservation." Check all the details carefully; if you have booked a round ticket, you will have to cancel the whole booking.
- If your ticket falls under the category of a refundable ticket, click on refund, and the refund for the ticket will be credited in your original payment mode.
- If the ticket is non-refundable, you will not receive any amount of money from the airline.
- The last step is to click on the confirm button, and your ticket is canceled.
- You will receive a confirmation email at your registered email address.
In this article, you have read about the different cancellation policies for the refund of ANA Airlines flights and the steps to cancel a reservation. It is very clear in what situation you can get a full refund and how you can avoid the cancellation fee charges.
- Singapore Airlines Cancellation Policy
- British Airways Seat Selection Policy
- How do I Select my Seat on Turkish Airlines?
- Is it better to check-in online or at the airport?
- Copa Airlines Manage my Booking
- Air France Seat Selection Policy
- When can I check in for free?
- Asiana Airlines Missed Flight Policy
- How do I Get a Free Change my Flight on American Airlines?
- How do I get a hold of Finnair?