How can I Cancel my Air Transat flight?
While making a reservation with Air Transat, if your plans get canceled, then no problem, as the airline also provides the option to cancel your flight. You can cancel your flight for free as per the 24-hour cancellation policy of the airline. You can contact customer service if you have any queries or need help. Read the article to learn more about the procedure and the methods to cancel your flight.
Cancellation policy of Air Transat
Before canceling your flight, you should read the cancelation policy of the airline. Here are some points from the airline policy regarding flight cancelation, which you can read to understand the airline terms and conditions better:
- The passenger can cancel their flight for free within 24 hours of making the reservation.
- Some charges will apply if the passenger wants to cancel the flight after 24 hours.
- If the airline cancels the flight due to any technical problem, you will receive a full refund.
- If the passenger wants to cancel the flight because of any medical issue, they must provide relevant documents and get a full refund.
- You can cancel the flight up to 4 hours before the flight departure.
Various methods to cancel your Air Transat Flight
If you have no idea how you can cancel your flight ticket, then no problem, as you can use any of the below methods with the help of a mobile phone or laptop:
Via Website/Mobile app - One of the quickest methods to cancel your flight is through the website or the mobile app. You can use the given steps to cancel your reservation through the mobile app:
- Visit the Air Transat mobile app or official webpage "https://www.airtransat.com/en-CA/home?search=flight."
- Click on the "My bookings" button.
- Enter the "PNR number or ticket number" and your "last name."
- Tap on the "Cancel my booking" option from the menu.
- Agree to the terms & conditions and confirm to cancel your flight.
- After that, you will get a message in your email regarding flight cancellation.
Via customer service number - If you cannot cancel your flight through the website, then no problem, as you can also do it by contacting the airline's customer service. Then the representative will cancel your ticket. If you have no idea how to get through customer service using the contact number, then follow the given instructions:
- Dial the Air Transat customer service number (1-800-855-0511 or +1 (802) 636-9417) from your mobile phone.
- Choose the language from the options.
- Select the IVR service as per your choice
Press 1 to book a flight
Press 2 to know the location of your flight
Press 3 to cancel your flight
Press 4 for any baggage-related inquiry
Press * to connect with the customer service executive
- Then your call will get through to the executive.
- Provide the flight information, and the executive will help you cancel your flight.
With this article, you must have received information about the Air Transat Cancellation Policy and the process to cancel your flight ticket. If you have any queries or problems, contact customer service, and the representative will assist you in solving your problem.
- How Do I Call Air Canada From Colombia?
- How Do I Call Frontier Airlines From Mexico?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Iceland?
- How Do I Call Turkish Airlines From Mexico?
- How Do I Call British Airways From Mexico?
- How Do I Call Lufthansa From Switzerland?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Sweden?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Haiti?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Romania?
- How Do I Call Air France From Switzerland?