Air India Group Bookings
If you are going to travel with your family and friends and want to make group reservations with Air India, then you must be well enlightened about everything related to Group Booking. There are certain rules and regulations for Air India Group Bookings, which you must know, and also know the procedures which will be helpful at the time of Group Bookings. Further in this read, we are going to bring everything to light related to Group Reservations, from policy to various methods of booking.
What is the policy for Group Booking at Air India?
The Airline also has some guidelines if you have made Group Bookings with Air India. These rules and regulations will enlighten you about the same so it will become easy to make group reservations and ignore all the inconveniences:
- Personalized assistance will be provided to you for Group Booking, which will guide you through all the procedures.
- You will be able to enjoy some great discounts on group Bookings with Avianca Airlines.
- Group Booking can be made only if you have 10 or more people for the ticket reservations.
- Check-in for Group Bookings cannot be done online. They have to get to the Airport on time.
- All the passengers should carry all the required documents because if one person makes some mistakes, then the other one has to pay for it.
- You will get the extra baggage allowance with Group Reservations.
- You can have priority check-in and a separate check-in line at the time of check-in.
How to make group reservations online with Air India?
If you need to make your Group reservations with Air India, it can be done online. The procedure that you need to go through to make your booking online is short and simple and does not require much of your time. The following steps will help you book your flight tickets, so follow them carefully:
- First, you need to visit the official website of Air India.
- Then click on the Search Flights and select the departing and arriving locations with the class, date, and time.
- Tap on the add and fill in the details, and by following the same procedure, add all the passengers.
- Pay for the ticket, and it can be downloaded from the web page, or you can also receive it at the email address.
Can I make Air India Group Booking over the phone?
You have another option as well to make your Group Booking with Air India, and that is the fastest one a phone call. You can directly talk to the representative of the Airline, and by providing them with all the details of your ticket, you can ask them to make reservations for the same. You just have to go through the mentioned process to book the tickets:
- Visit the official website of Air India.
- Then you need to scroll down to Support to pick Contact from the section.
- Get to the Global Contact Centers, and the phone numbers for all the countries separately will be mentioned there.
- Get the phone number for your country and make the reservations.
- Or you can directly dial +1 - 888-634-1407 or +1 (802) 636-9417 , the customer service phone number of Air India, to speak to the executives and ask them to make your reservations.
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Appleton Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Dayton Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Greensboro Airport (GSO)?
- What is the best way to complain to British Airways?
- Air India Cancellation Policy
- Best Way To Reach Airlines Customer Service Faster
- Contact Indigo Customer Service
- How Do I Change a Flight with Czech Airlines?
- Spicejet Group Booking
- Aeromexico Group Travel