How do I cancel an Air Astana flight?
Cancellation of tickets is a common occurrence. Every person who travels by air has canceled their tickets for unavoidable reasons. Therefore airlines usually make the cancellation policy and procedure simple and precise for passengers' understanding.
If an Air Astana passenger cancels the tickets, the knowledge of the Air Astana Cancellation Policy becomes significant.
Read on to know the Air Astana cancellation policy and procedure to cancel the tickets easily and get the refund.
Air Astana cancellation policy:
- Only the tickets booked from Air Astana's official website can be canceled online.
- The ticket must be canceled before the scheduled flight departure.
- If the passenger turns up as no show the ticket cannot be canceled.
- When the ticket is canceled on the same day of booking, no cancellation fee is charged, provided there are 7 days or more for the scheduled flight departure.
- If the ticket is canceled after a risk free period, a cancellation fee will be payable.
- The cancellation fee will be decided according to the time, destination, and fare type of the Air Astana ticket.
- If the ticket is from business or first class of Air Astana, no cancellation charges will apply.
- Cancellation of the ticket must be made on the Air Astana terms and conditions to decide the eligibility and amount of refund.
The procedure to cancel the tickets:
Online ticket cancellation: when it is confirmed that you will be unable to take the scheduled Air Astana flight, an online process can be followed to cancel the tickets easily.
Air Astana suggests passengers to cancel the tickets online to get a refund on the tickets.
Follow the consecutive steps for online cancellation:
- Go to the official website of Air Astana
- Click on the “Manage my trip” icon on the homepage
- Enter your reference code and passenger's last name
- Get the booking details
- Choose cancellation of tickets from the options
- Pay the cancellation fee, if required
- Follow the other instructions to end the cancellation process
- You will receive an email from Air Astana confirming the ticket cancellation.
The online cancellation can be accessed from the phone app of Air Astana.
Call to cancel the tickets: To cancel the tickets, you can call Air Astana customer service and request for assistance. To connect on the phone for ticket cancellation, try the given steps:
- Call on +7 (727) 244 44 77
- Follow the IVR instructions to know the number for ticket cancellation query
- You can press the mentioned number and go ahead with the directions
- You can prefer speaking to an Air Astana representative
- Give the booking information for cancellation of the ticket and also get updated on the refund status.
- The customer service person will immediately confirm the canceled tickets.
At the airport: In an emergency, when you are unable to board the flight, cancel the tickets at the airport desk of Air Astana.
The cancellation fee of Air Astana:
When you cancel a confirmed ticket, a cancellation fee is charged on each cancellation, and the amount will depend on the following factors
- Time of cancellation
- Fare type of the ticket
- Destination of the ticket.
However, the amount may vary from 90 USD to 150 USD, according to the rules and policies.
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines From Lisbon?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Appleton Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Dayton Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Greensboro Airport (GSO)?
- What is the best way to complain to British Airways?
- Air India Cancellation Policy
- Best Way To Reach Airlines Customer Service Faster
- Contact Indigo Customer Service
- How Do I Change a Flight with Czech Airlines?
- Spicejet Group Booking