A detailed guide about Thai Airways Flight Change Policy
Are you looking forward to changing your flight with Thai airways? Well, you don't need to worry as it's possible. You can change the flight anytime by visiting the airline's official website and calling customer service.
However, you must read the Thai airways flight change policy thoroughly before making any changes. The policy guides you about the terms and conditions of the changes and protects you from penalties and hassles.
Let's check out the highlights of the Thai Airways flight change policy.
- As per the airline's flight change policy, you must pay a change fee when changing your existing ticket.
- As per the 24-hour policy of the airline, if you change the flight within 24 hours of ticket purchase and the departure date is seven days away, you are eligible to get a full refund.
- After the risk-free period, if you make any change, you might have to pay the penalty of sound $ 125.
- You are eligible to modify your ticket by visiting the official website of Thai airways. However, if you book the flight via a third party, you must contact them directly to make any changes.
- You can save the change fee to some extent if you make the changes via an online platform. You might need to pay the additional fee by changing the flight by calling the reservation department.
- If you make the changes due to the death blood-related, you don't need to pay any change fee, and it is waived.
- As per the change flight policy of the airline, you can not change your destination.
- If you make the changes on the same date, then the date change fee will be applicable, and in some cases, the full ticket value is forfeited.
- As per the Thai airways name change policy, you can not change the name of passengers; however, correction to some extent is allowed.
Once you go through the Thai airways flight change policy above, you can make changes to your flight without any hassle. Besides, if you don't know, you can follow the procedure below to change your flight with Thai Airways.
Thai Airways flight change process
- First, go to the official website of Thai airways using any regular browser.
- You can then find the Manage booking section to access your trip details.
- In case you have an account, you can also log in to find your trip
- Now select the trip you wish to change the name for, and click on the change button
- You can select the new itinerary from the available options given and provide further
- You can save the change and review it before proceeding
- Pay the change fee applicable and the fare difference to complete the change process
- You can also speak to the Thai representative to make any changes. In that case, you might have to pay some additional fee.
So going through the information, you must be clear about the Thai airways flight change policy and process. If you need any additional information or have any doubt, speak to the Thai representative by calling on its customer care number.
- How do I cancel my airBaltic flight?
- Cheap Flights for Christmas Travel 2022
- When is the Best Time to Book Flights for Christmas 2022?
- Cheap International Flights for Christmas
- How do I contact Lufthansa from Greece?
- How do I Contact Turkish Airlines from Colombia?
- How do I Contact Turkish Airlines From Russia?
- How do I Contact Norwegian Air From France?
- How To Contact Lufthansa From India?
- How do I Speak to Someone at Aerolineas Argentinas?