Qantas Airways Flight Change Policy
Suppose you have booked your flight with the Airline and now wish to change the flight because you may have made a mistake in choosing the flight or selecting the date of the journey at the time of booking or if there is a sudden change in your plan which forces you to change your air route. You can read the upcoming section to know the policies and process of flight change.
What are the policies for flight change in Qantas?
There is a defined Qantas Airways Flight Change Policy to make a change in flights on their official page. You can change your flight according to their policies. The policies of Qantas related to flight change are as below:
- You can change your flight for free up to 24 hours after booking.
- Airlines can ask you to pay a fee for changing your flight if you apply for the change after 24 hours of booking.
- Pay the fare difference between the flights and the change fee.
- Your flight change depends on the flight availability on your chosen day for the difference.
- If you have booked your flight via a travel agent, you should contact the agent for the change.
What is the process for changing the already scheduled flight?
Qantas defines briefly how you can change your already booked flights. To make a change in your flight, you can go by the steps below:
- Visit the Official page of Qantas Airways.
- Look at the “manage my booking” section at the top of the page.
- Passengers must fill the box with their last name and reservation code.
- The Airline will give you the details of your pre-booked ticket on your screen.
- Go to the menu now and select change.
- Select the new date and route for your travel.
- Pay the fees for change and fare difference and click on submit.
- The details of your new booking will be sent to your registered email id.
What are the ways through which I can change the flight?
There are some other possible ways to make a change in your flight. A few are listed below:
Call- To make the changes in your already scheduled flight by phone. You can dial 1800-227-4500 or +1 (802) 636-9417 and ask the representative of the Airline to apply for the difference on your behalf. The representative will ask you for details like your name, the new journey date, and routes. After providing all the details, you need to make the payment. You will receive the new booking details on your registered email id.
Change form- You can also apply for the change by filling out a form. You will receive this form on their webpage, and go there and fill the form with questions. You are supposed to provide the details of your earlier booking and the details of the change like the new route and dates. The Airline will change your flight as asked you.
You can take the help of the above-provided information to educate yourself on policies and processes for change in Qantas. You can also visit the Homepage of the Airline for more information.
- How Do I Call Copa Airlines From Mexico?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Norway?
- How Do I Call United Airlines From Colombia?
- How Do I Call Swiss Airlines From Switzerland?
- How do I Call Saudi Airlines from Netherlands?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Greece?
- How do I Call United Airlines from Spain?
- How do I Call United Airlines from Sweden?
- How do I Call United Airlines from Germany?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Aruba?